Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have not figured out why the lables on some cases of glocks are red, white and blue. Why the different colors do they have a meaning? My 30sf is white my 21sf is red and my 31 is blue.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I know blue label is Law Enforcement. Someone else will have to tell you the rest. I think white is just for general public.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I believe RED is for high capacity mags (not allowed in certain states). Blue is LEO or GSSF purchase. White is general public, max ten round mag or something like that.

·
Registered
467 Posts
When I bought my Glock 17 Gen4 a couple of months ago, I bought it under the Blue Label plan Glock offers for LEO'S, Firemen and Military (I'm a Firefighter).The arms dealer never said what the Blue Label meant, he just told me Glock had a special price for public servants. I didn't know there were actually different colored labels. I will have to ask him about the label colors next time I'm in the shop.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Red is normal purchase
Blue is LEO pricing which GSSF members can use once a year.
White is 10 rnd cap mags.

My G30 is white label, my G17 25th anniversary and G19 are red labels. My G34 is a blue label, this gun is actually different from the red label G34. No adjustable sights, 5.5lb trigger instead of the ligher one, and no extended mag release. It does have the extended slide lock lever though.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
My white label is, "Not In California, You Don't"

Attachments

·
Registered
467 Posts
Red is normal purchase
Blue is LEO pricing which GSSF members can use once a year.
White is 10 rnd cap mags.

My G30 is white label, my G17 25th anniversary and G19 are red labels. My G34 is a blue label, this gun is actually different from the red label G34. No adjustable sights, 5.5lb trigger instead of the ligher one, and no extended mag release. It does have the extended slide lock lever though.
Is the G17 Gen4 Blue label for public servants different than other G17 Gen 4's or is it just the pricing?

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Should be the same, the G34/G35 come with some upgraded parts as they are competition models.

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
So I got a white label g21 gen 4 and it has 3 13 round mags. So was this just a mess up from glock? Or do red and white essentially mean the same on gen 4?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I thought it was:

Blue label = 3 mags (LEO, Military, GSSF, etc)
Red label = 2 mags (civilian wholesale price)
White label = 2 10 round mags (either because it's standard (G26, etc) or limited (for anti states), civilian wholesale price)

·
Administrator
53,033 Posts
Support Gunner said:
I thought it was:

White label = 2 10 round mags (either because it's standard (G26, etc) or limited (for anti states), civilian wholesale price)
That's the way I understood also

·
Registered
223 Posts
Support Gunner said:
I thought it was:

My G23G4 its a red label and come with 3 mags(13 rounds)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
My G23G4 its a red label and come with 3 mags(13 rounds)

Unless that is for the gen 3 glocks. Cause I know Gen 4 glocks come with 3 mags.

My gen 3 G21 red label only came with 2, 13 round mags.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts