Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I know, I know. "Best" Glock is really a subjective issue, but, for me, the Glock 21 is, by far, my favorite Glock. Love it. Had a good range session with it yesterday. Here's an introduction with firing demonstrations.

Reasons I love it:

The large grip, I have big hands and I get a great purchase.
The site picture/radius, for me, is fantastic.
Trigger is my favorite Glock trigger, better than my other Glocks.
.45ACP - 'nuff said.
Great capacity: 13+1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdUlcCkO_E[/ame]

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Thanks for the vid. I really like my G21 Gen 4 too. I'd shoot it everyday if I could afford the ammo.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I concur with the Wrecker, My 21 is my favorite gun. Although I have a local that I get cases of Federal FMJ for 320 a case and I shoot a ton of brass through mine!!

·
Banned
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$320 a case, not too shabby.

[Now: Here is the chance for reloaders to chime in on this point!]

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
$320 a case, not too shabby.

[Now: Here is the chance for reloaders to chime in on this point!]
They certainly are welcome to do so! I will say before the discussion begins though, I am an EXTREMELY busy person and the simple "what my labor costs" rule will easily outweigh any arguement they could possibly have. My 2 cents. That rule being what the cost of doing the reloading would be and the time I could be making money versus trying to save a few bucks. Let the discussion begin!!!:cool:

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I concur with the Wrecker, My 21 is my favorite gun. Although I have a local that I get cases of Federal FMJ for 320 a case and I shoot a ton of brass through mine!!
Awww, man! You can do a lot better than that reloading. HeHeHe. :D

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
OK, I know, I know. "Best" Glock is really a subjective issue, but, for me, the Glock 21 is, by far, my favorite Glock. Love it. Had a good range session with it yesterday. Here's an introduction with firing demonstrations.

Reasons I love it:

.45ACP - 'nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdUlcCkO_E
Thanks for the video!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I have several 21 and I like them a lot but my G30's are more accurate. I still carry and shoot both but my EDC is one of my G30's! Thanks for posting the video!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

Reasons I love it:

.45ACP - 'nuff said.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdUlcCkO_E

If you get the +4 extender you can have 17+1 of .45 acp
. My G21 is/was my first glock and because I like it so much I really don't see a need for another glock at the moment.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts