The Best Glock of Them All? VIDEO

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Amsdorf, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

OK, I know, I know. "Best" Glock is really a subjective issue, but, for me, the Glock 21 is, by far, my favorite Glock. Love it. Had a good range session with it yesterday. Here's an introduction with firing demonstrations.

Reasons I love it:

The large grip, I have big hands and I get a great purchase.
    The site picture/radius, for me, is fantastic.
    Trigger is my favorite Glock trigger, better than my other Glocks.
    .45ACP - 'nuff said.
    Great capacity: 13+1

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdUlcCkO_E[/ame]

2. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Thanks for the vid. I really like my G21 Gen 4 too. I'd shoot it everyday if I could afford the ammo.

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I concur with the Wrecker, My 21 is my favorite gun. Although I have a local that I get cases of Federal FMJ for 320 a case and I shoot a ton of brass through mine!!

4. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

$320 a case, not too shabby.

[Now: Here is the chance for reloaders to chime in on this point!]

5. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

They certainly are welcome to do so! I will say before the discussion begins though, I am an EXTREMELY busy person and the simple "what my labor costs" rule will easily outweigh any arguement they could possibly have. My 2 cents. That rule being what the cost of doing the reloading would be and the time I could be making money versus trying to save a few bucks. Let the discussion begin!!!:cool:

6. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Awww, man! You can do a lot better than that reloading. HeHeHe. :D

7. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

Thanks for the video!

8. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I have several 21 and I like them a lot but my G30's are more accurate. I still carry and shoot both but my EDC is one of my G30's! Thanks for posting the video!

9. If you get the +4 extender you can have 17+1 of .45 acp [​IMG]. My G21 is/was my first glock and because I like it so much I really don't see a need for another glock at the moment.