Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a just for fun forum. What Glock would be the best for a Zombie Apocalypse and why?

My choice is a Glock 22, 23, or 27. The reason is every law enforcement officer who is dead or a Zombie will have Glock 22 magazines which can be used in any of the 40 Glocks.
 

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
Joined
·
1,672 Posts
Not a bad choice and sound reasoning, but Id add a G30 to that, all Denver PD and Aurora PD carry 21's. Course I live in Aurora so for me thats more practical.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
I would go with a G23. I would also take the conversion barrel for the 9mm and 357 sig. This way in not limited to one caliber. The only problem is finding 9mm mags.
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,310 Posts
No contest...Glock 18 and a dozen 33 round mags!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
67 Posts
nukinfuts29 said:
one with ammo in it
Best answer ever i agree and as for the g18 not a good choice it only takes one head shot to kill a zombie and a 18 is gona wast alot of ammo i will survive with my g19 and the 6000 rounds i have saved up ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
ash1012 said:
I would go with a G23. I would also take the conversion barrel for the 9mm and 357 sig. This way in not limited to one caliber. The only problem is finding 9mm mags.
You don't need 9mm mags. I've shot hundreds of rounds though my G23 with the 23 mags and the LWD 40-9 barrel. And not one issue. But I guess if there were zombies it would be nice to have some 9mm mags just incase you were to have issues. Every second counts!!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
Glockmaster said:
You don't need 9mm mags. I've shot hundreds of rounds though my G23 with the 23 mags and the LWD 40-9 barrel. And not one issue. But I guess if there were zombies it would be nice to have some 9mm mags just incase you were to have issues. Every second counts!!! ;)
So I can put 357. Sig and 9mm through 40. Cal mags?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
931 Posts
ash1012 said:
So I can put 357. Sig and 9mm through 40. Cal mags?
Yes. I would not recommend using the .40 mags with 9mm for ccw.Or any conversion barrel for that Matter. Just for range use its ok.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
357 yes. 9mm scary.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
653 Posts
My wife won't let me sell my AR because she truly believes the zombie apocalypse is happening this year lol!
 

·
Load Bearing Wall
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
THe rule of the game being head shots, & lots of ammo. I'd regretfully have to bench my beloved G 21, and go with the G 17C with extended mags. Able to pack more ammo, acquire targets faster, & shoot all afternoon & into the evening, & still have enough left in the wrist to knock back a couple of Zombie cocktails before retiring to the stockade for a bit of peaceful slumber.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
430 Posts
Any Glock!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,740 Posts
CWearTX said:
I would have to say my glock 23 with a suppressor :)
That had a TMC duracoat/ grip reduction job, a LWD threaded barrel, Trijicon reflex sight, and a tac light. That would be the Ultimate glock zombie gun.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
ash1012 said:
That had a TMC duracoat/ grip reduction job, a LWD threaded barrel, Trijicon reflex sight, and a tac light. That would be the Ultimate glock zombie gun.
Man!.....I knew I was missing something ;-)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,329 Posts
What ever gun you are best with. When it come to taking mags and or Ammo off of others if you can take the mags and ammo you can take their guns!;)
 
1 - 20 of 125 Posts
Top