The best Glock for the Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by casey97, Jun 15, 2012.

1. casey97

casey97 New Member

This is a just for fun forum. What Glock would be the best for a Zombie Apocalypse and why?

My choice is a Glock 22, 23, or 27. The reason is every law enforcement officer who is dead or a Zombie will have Glock 22 magazines which can be used in any of the 40 Glocks.

2. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

Not a bad choice and sound reasoning, but Id add a G30 to that, all Denver PD and Aurora PD carry 21's. Course I live in Aurora so for me thats more practical.

3. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I would go with a G23. I would also take the conversion barrel for the 9mm and 357 sig. This way in not limited to one caliber. The only problem is finding 9mm mags.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  4. No contest...Glock 18 and a dozen 33 round mags!

5. trouble0214

trouble0214 New Member

Best answer ever i agree and as for the g18 not a good choice it only takes one head shot to kill a zombie and a 18 is gona wast alot of ammo i will survive with my g19 and the 6000 rounds i have saved up ;)

6. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

You don't need 9mm mags. I've shot hundreds of rounds though my G23 with the 23 mags and the LWD 40-9 barrel. And not one issue. But I guess if there were zombies it would be nice to have some 9mm mags just incase you were to have issues. Every second counts!!! ;)

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

So I can put 357. Sig and 9mm through 40. Cal mags?

8. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Yes. I would not recommend using the .40 mags with 9mm for ccw.Or any conversion barrel for that Matter. Just for range use its ok.

9. casey97

casey97 New Member

357 yes. 9mm scary.

10. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

I like this guy ^^^^ lol

11. Glock_Fanatic

Glock_Fanatic Member

My wife won't let me sell my AR because she truly believes the zombie apocalypse is happening this year lol!

12. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

THe rule of the game being head shots, & lots of ammo. I'd regretfully have to bench my beloved G 21, and go with the G 17C with extended mags. Able to pack more ammo, acquire targets faster, & shoot all afternoon & into the evening, & still have enough left in the wrist to knock back a couple of Zombie cocktails before retiring to the stockade for a bit of peaceful slumber.

13. MikeMT

MikeMT New Member

I agree, the .40 would be the better choice up where I live. But an 18 would be fun. :)

14. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

I would have to say my glock 23 with a suppressor :)

15. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

That had a TMC duracoat/ grip reduction job, a LWD threaded barrel, Trijicon reflex sight, and a tac light. That would be the Ultimate glock zombie gun.

16. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

Man!.....I knew I was missing something ;-)

17. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

You said silencer and my mind took of a running with the idea lol

18. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

What ever gun you are best with. When it come to taking mags and or Ammo off of others if you can take the mags and ammo you can take their guns!;)