Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a just for fun forum. What Glock would be the best for a Zombie Apocalypse and why?

My choice is a Glock 22, 23, or 27. The reason is every law enforcement officer who is dead or a Zombie will have Glock 22 magazines which can be used in any of the 40 Glocks.

· Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,673 Posts
Not a bad choice and sound reasoning, but Id add a G30 to that, all Denver PD and Aurora PD carry 21's. Course I live in Aurora so for me thats more practical.

1,309 Posts
No contest...Glock 18 and a dozen 33 round mags!

· Registered
925 Posts
ash1012 said:
I would go with a G23. I would also take the conversion barrel for the 9mm and 357 sig. This way in not limited to one caliber. The only problem is finding 9mm mags.
You don't need 9mm mags. I've shot hundreds of rounds though my G23 with the 23 mags and the LWD 40-9 barrel. And not one issue. But I guess if there were zombies it would be nice to have some 9mm mags just incase you were to have issues. Every second counts!!! ;)

· Registered
3,735 Posts
Glockmaster said:
You don't need 9mm mags. I've shot hundreds of rounds though my G23 with the 23 mags and the LWD 40-9 barrel. And not one issue. But I guess if there were zombies it would be nice to have some 9mm mags just incase you were to have issues. Every second counts!!! ;)
So I can put 357. Sig and 9mm through 40. Cal mags?

· Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
357 yes. 9mm scary.

· Load Bearing Wall
4,089 Posts
THe rule of the game being head shots, & lots of ammo. I'd regretfully have to bench my beloved G 21, and go with the G 17C with extended mags. Able to pack more ammo, acquire targets faster, & shoot all afternoon & into the evening, & still have enough left in the wrist to knock back a couple of Zombie cocktails before retiring to the stockade for a bit of peaceful slumber.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.