Glock Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While this past weekend’s shooting in Aurora, Colorado got a lot of national attention, a previous shooting, which took place in April and virtually no one heard about it. On April 22, 2012 convicted felon Kiarron Parker, just released from jail, entered the parking lot of an Aurora, Colorado church and shot and killed one of the members of the congregation before being killed himself by a member carrying concealed.
Parker had been convicted for assaulting two police officers, breaking and entering and drug abuse. The details of his criminal past can be found here and here.
As the left attempt to politicize the issue of the tragedy that took place this past weekend, we have yet to see this story in the headlines, and why not? I’ll tell you why. This story, though just as tragic, had somewhat of a positive outcome. There was a hero that stopped it and was carrying concealed. He saved lives by using his gun effectively to stop a crimnal that had just killed one woman and possibly was ready to kill others.

And People ask why I carry at Church!

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
I'm passing this around....

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Wow...interesting! Thanks for sharing!

Media misses everything important.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts