Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. We admitted we were powerless over our Glocks - that our purchases had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Glock better than the one we own could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our bank accounts and credit cards over to the care of Gaston Glock & his much younger wife.

4. Made a searching and fearless inventory of our Glocks & ammo.

5. Admitted to ourselves and to another Glockaholic the exact nature of our obsession.

6. Were entirely ready to have a Glock armorer install all the upgrades we really wanted.

7. Humbly asked the armorer to remove our NY2 triggers and install all of our desired upgrades.

8. Made a list of all Glocks we had coveted, and became willing to make an effort to purchase them all.

9. Made direct efforts to purchase such Glocks wherever possible, except when to do so would injure our marriage or relationship with GF/BF's.

10. Continued to take personal Glock/ammo inventory and when we were low promptly corrected it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious knowledge of Glocks, praying only for a seat in an armorers class and the funds to enroll.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to Glockaholics using the Glock forum and to practice these principles in all our shooting and posting.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
I have the best, award winning, board certified, 12 step program. Very simple.

Just buy 12 Glocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

·
Registered
81 Posts
Meeting next Monday night at the range , 7PM. Bring a newcomer !

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Forum

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I don't know about ya'll but I don't need the 12 step program cause I don't have a addiction.

To have a addiction means that you want to stop what you doing by admitting you have a addiction to seek help for it. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't know about ya'll but I don't need the 12 step program cause I don't have a addiction.

To have a addiction means that you want to stop what you doing by admitting you have a addiction to seek help for it. :D

Or maybe , it's a call for more range time !

When life passes you by , down shift !

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Or maybe , it's a call for more range time !

I would love to go to the range more but I have expensive taste in firearms. So I all most go broke just buying the firearms in the first place. lol

An I only own 1 glock. ;) So I am not a Glockaholic. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I would love to go to the range more but I have expensive taste in firearms. So I all most go broke just buying the firearms in the first place. lol

An I only own 1 glock. ;) So I am not a Glockaholic. :D

Well , honestly , I only own 2 , so maybe I'm not either. I've been caught with Berettas , XDM's ,Colts , S&Ws. Rugers, etc. I think maybe I might just be a gun whore !

·
Registered
212 Posts
Be honest....selling the wife's car to buy a couple new Gen4s was a bad thing?
It sure did feel right!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts