That hurts

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by kenedienme, May 21, 2012.

1. kenedienme

kenedienme New Member

Just sold my Glock 21 gen 3 for $280. I hated to do it but I needed the money and needless to say it stung a little bit. I figure it's only a gun, I can always buy another one.

2. officerX

officerX Well-Known Member Supporter

I sure would have loved to be on the buying end of that deal! But that does suck for you. But yeah, it's just a gun, do what you have to do.

3. I still miss my G19... My first glock.

4. kenedienme

kenedienme New Member

Still have my g19 but I sure hated to part with the g21

5. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

That blows man...did you have to get rid of it quickly? Because you should have gotten a lot more for it than that. Did it at least go to a friend?

6. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
    I just worked with a guy who pawned his guns for next to nothing to keep his family fed. I don't know about the rest of the US but we have gunshows damn near weekly in Dallas/Fort Worth area. I advise anyone to take them there. At least you can get a fair price even from a small dealer.

7. kenedienme

kenedienme New Member

Needed the money quick. Had a friend I was gonna sell it to for $400 but he wouldn't have the money for a few weeks so I had to sell it to gander mountain. I feel I was robbed but I had no choice.

8. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

You gotta do what's necessary man, but that really does suck.

9. mikecu

mikecu New Member

http://texasguntrader.com/

10. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

Yeah that does suck man but hey family first. I would've done it. Next time try putting on the classifieds first. I'm sure someone would've jumped on it for like 350.00. Just trying to help.

11. Tape

Tape New Member

that really sux ken but you can get another when the time is right, good luck

12. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
    Mikecu
    That's good. I forgot about my friends that buy and sell on hunting forums all the time.