Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
• Ameriglo steel night sights
• Trigger: Ghost connector, #6 striker/trigger springs, GEN4 ejector w/Apex trigger shoe
• #20 Wolff RSA
• Extended controls/enhanced grip
ergonomics

---

I've tried many setups over the two years I've been learning to armor my own weapons and this is my best yet; I have typical glock reliability though. I've just been dumping ammo through this thing this week between shifts and it's so fun lol.

I'm not interested in a debate, I just wanna know what other people feel is essential in a carry gun, so stock guns are welcome here as well.

Textile Font Art Pattern Wood

Trigger Finger Bumper Recreation Art

Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Recreation

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Fender Road surface

Photograph Eyewear Everyday carry Gun accessory Personal protective equipment

Product Trigger Font Technology Glove

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Technology Electronic device

Line Trigger Font Air gun Gun barrel

·
Registered
967 Posts
I've carried a G23 Gen 3 since '98. The same one. It and my marriage are celebrating today.
The only time it doesn't go is when LostWife steals it for the day. She still tries even though she as access to several, she loves her Fortay.
Got her a XD, in 40, and the only gripe I have about that one is I didn't get two when PSA was having a sale that was plumb ignorant. That thing has been run like a rented mule and jumps up and says hit me again. She loves making holes in targets and chasing range balls when we are in a place it is safe.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I stocked up on .357 Sig & have no .40 S&W.
We bought a case of HST Boarder Patrol overstock in 40. Right before things went Full Potato, I scored a half case of Ranger 147 grain in 9.
Not much for range fodder, but well heeled for pistol. We are primarily a 40 family, but have some 9MM in the house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts