thanks for great customer service glock

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by chadsaalfrank, Jun 4, 2012.

1. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

i purchased a brand new g23 gen 4 about a month ago. all three mags (when filled with 13 rounds) were very hard to load into the gun. Felt as if the mag was to fat... This was all three mags. I took two rounds out of each mag and they worked perfectly. So today i called doug at glock customer service and he was surprised to hear this and has not had this issue. He is sending 3 new mags without question

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Precisely why we love Glocks, Ain't it!!

3. Glock897

Glock897 Member

All 3 mags did this? I wonder why.

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

My 23 gen4 mags were extremly hard to load when I first got them, my thinking is so you don't need a new spring for extended mag, IDK, I just kept loading and shooting, 3-4 months later they are perfect.

5. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

yes all three, i know very odd. I have several glocks and have never had this issue once. I hope its just 3 bad mags. i dont know what else it could possibly be?

6. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

loading rounds into the mag isnt the problem, its loading a full mag into the magwell. Its very tight and the mag gets stuck in the grip. It is very difficult to seat the mag also. But if i only put 11 rounds in it works fine.

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Oh, Sorry I didn't elaborate, Mine were very hard to load into the magwell as well, after a few months of removing and reloading they really got a lot better. Just my experience, that's all.:D

8. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Sounds odd. Please update when you get the new mags. Really curious about how they do...

9. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

i dont understand why this is the only gun that has ever done this, my other g23 or my g30 or none of the others do this.

10. New mags are usually hard to load at first, especially the last few rounds!!! It sounds normal, but at least you got free mags out of it.