Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank each and everyone for the inputs in regards "it is safe to carry glocks with one in the chamber?". After i read all the comments, i became more confident carrying one in the chamber. Again, thank you guys!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just a bunch of givers here!! Glad you feel better about it, that second can be the difference!

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
I would like to thank each and everyone for the inputs in regards "it is safe to carry glocks with one in the chamber?". After i read all the comments, i became more confident carrying one in the chamber. Again, thank you guys!
That's what I like about this forum, everyone is helpful. I've had some pretty noob-ish questions before, but no one has ever gotten an attitude, but they responded politely and informatively.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,026 Posts
I never shot a pistol until I was 21. I read voraciously and have acquired many guns since. With the Internet and Forums the amount of information available is incredible. We all start somewhere. Beware of misinformation and learn. Then you will be contributing to the next generation of enthusiasts out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts