TFO night sights.

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by Gen4glockguy, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Gen4glockguy

Gen4glockguy New Member

Who has them? And how are they?

2. lzyltng

lzyltng New Member

I just bought a G17L from Glockmeister and had them install the TFO sights on the gun before shipping. I received the gun two days ago and promptly took it to the range and put about 500 rounds through it. It's a private, indoor range where I usually have the place to myself. I was able to try the sights under various lighting conditions, including virtually no light. I was VERY impressed by the TFO sights. Very quick target acquisition and although adjustable, Glockmeister seems to have done a perfect job installing them. I paid an additional $99 for the sights, installed, when I bought the gun. I'd highly recommend them. I chose the green/green combo due my use equally outdoors and in. I'm sure the green/amber combo would work well, too. If you're looking at a sight upgrade, I don't think you can go wrong with these Trijicon sights. My two cents.

3. I have them on my G19 and love them! The more light you have the better, and when it is completely dark they glow brightly from the tritium. I have a bunch of friends that also have/love them. It is amazing when the sun is going down with the ground covered with snow. I have a picture if I can figure out how to post it. Bottom line...get them you won't be dissapointed.

ForumRunner_20120315_104719.jpg

4. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

I'm getting mine next week!

5. Fresh801

Fresh801 New Member

Can't wait to get my set from botach after seeing pics of them

6. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

Got my sights the other day. The do glow in dark.

ForumRunner_20120324_085803.jpg

7. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I have them, and they are awesome. They're so flipping bright at night!