Texas Group

Discussion in 'South Central USA' started by Southlake, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Danzig

Danzig I do hood rat sh%t! Supporter

Texas
    One of the things I’m proud of during my tenure at selling guns was getting thanked by kids just starting to get into the hobby. Most all of them told me how they were dismissed or talked down to by some other retail associates. I didn’t care about sales as much as educating and informing people. Probably another reason why I’m not in the business anymore but that part was very satisfying.

LElliott, Southlake and Toni77 like this.
  2. LElliott

LElliott Well-Known Member

Same here, when I sold Fords for over 20 yrs, I wasn't one of those one time sale d*ck heads that gave our trade a bad name. I was especially very knowledgeable in the high performance aspect and used my own personal vehicles to demo(not loaners, lol), but for regular folk I was not high pressure, my info was invaluable and they came back to me for the truth and I got many referrals because of(That's how I stayed in it for over 20 yrs.). I attained the top customer satisfaction rating in the Detroit district(included northern Ohio) for 4 years straight and won the 'Metro Cup Challenge' for product knowledge for 7 straight years.($7,000 winnings) This was back in the mid 90s to early 2000s.

Just one of: 92 Mustang LX Notchback (Corvette, Buick GNX Killer)

92 Mustang LX notchback.jpg

Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
    Danzig likes this.

3. Danzig

Texas
    41641086-BC3C-4D10-8099-D0D4C834D4E7.jpeg
    The Democrats have been claiming that every election since Texas Governor Ann Richards loss is the one that’s going to be the death of the Republicans in Texas and a blue wave. Well it hasn’t happened yet, and hopefully never will! Democrats have been pouring ever escalating millions of dollars to turn Texas blue. Unlike before they finally took off the mask of being 2A friendly and are actually crowing about their gun grabbing aims!
    Texas is the one big state they don’t have. Get everyone you know to the polls!

4. Danzig

Texas
    Opportunity knocks! 564B9887-E90B-422C-BD02-91542552434D.jpeg

LElliott and Southlake like this.
  5. Danzig

Texas

Any legislator that’s attached to any of the legislation is wholly owned by Bloomberg and must be tossed out of office!

Bloomberg and associated groups were hoping to do to Texas what they did to Virginia. It didn’t work this time but...!

jhg and LElliott like this.
  6. HJB

HJB Well-Known Member

How many of these have been proposed in the past and not passed ? This looks like the "throw it against the wall and see if anything sticks" approach from the anti-gun people and kind of just a wet dream for them.

I know that I have heard of some of these being proposed in the past.

7. LElliott

LElliott Well-Known Member

8. Olga17

Olga17 C19 sounds like G19 Supporter

LElliott likes this.
  9. Southlake

Southlake Salt Life Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Please get back to Texas stuff. BBQ, get togethers, etc.