Glock Firearms banner

2281 - 2300 of 2357 Posts

·
Gunslinger
9,859 Posts
Best BBQ I've ever had was at Joe Cotton's in Kingsville Texas. It was in the middle of nowhere but lots of folks from Corpus Christi and surrounding area would drive out there to get that BBQ. I haven't tried KC BBQ but I have had Memphis BBQ. You can find decent BBQ here in Bama but Texas BBQ is king.

·
Banned
867 Posts
I'm going to say I have had all 3 but mostly Texas BBQ and some KC BBQ in years past. It was all pretty darn good to me. I smoke lots of brisket at home and have a sauce recipe I like so that's kind of my favorite.

KC BBQ is awfully good too. Grew up there and family and friends BBQ was at a place called The Smokestack. I'm sure it's not there any more.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I’ve only had hog sausage and ribs and they were both good. Any hog over about 70 lbs will taste gamey and at about 40-50 lbs they are perfect. You only take the big ones down for the buzzards and other scavengers to eat, and to help with the problem.

·
Registered
185 Posts
TEXAS! So when does this weird storm season end? We just had one go thru the North Frisco/Prosper area. It went from moderate rain to horizontal rain to extremely strong wind blowing counter-clockwise to nothing... all within 5 - 10 minutes. Then several fire trucks went up Preston, followed by a few ambulances. WTH?! :)

·
Glockin’ since 1993
37,705 Posts
TEXAS! So when does this weird storm season end? We just had one go thru the North Frisco/Prosper area. It went from moderate rain to horizontal rain to extremely strong wind blowing counter-clockwise to nothing... all within 5 - 10 minutes. Then several fire trucks went up Preston, followed by a few ambulances. WTH?! :)
I’m up in Aubrey. Saw it heading your way. A strip of clear sky was over my area. Just saw the dirt kicking up from the front coming through.

·
Banned
867 Posts
No question some are due to fracking, but there were earthquakes in Texas before there was fracking.

But, you can't say anymore that Texas does not have earthquakes.

And seems like Texas has gun control. Not just any moron can go in and by a gun. You have to be a government approved moron to legally buy a gun. Aren't background checks a form of gun control ?

2281 - 2300 of 2357 Posts