Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My sig barely moves when I push it down, but my almost new glock 21 moves like crazy. Is that bad????

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
My sig barely moves when I push it down, but my almost new glock 21 moves like crazy. Is that bad????
Describe "like crazy". Is it a factory barrel? Any modifications to the gun? How old is the gun?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All factory. Brand new. I shot great with it. I figured out though, if I hold the slide in place so it doesn't move back at all then the barrel chamber won't move around at all. So I think it was just the slide going back a very tiny bit and allowing the barrel to move.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
But my main concern was the sig. As the slide is locked back, I can move the barrel back forth up down in out and even twist it a little. it just seems like it is allowed to move too much. Don't know for sure though. An the guide rod also can be moved a lot while the slide is locked back. Wish I could post a video.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
While the slide is locked back? Of course there's going to be movement, because the action isn't locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.