Tell me I'm not the only one

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Levelcross, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Levelcross

Levelcross New Member

I was doing a quick wipe down on my G22 this morning when a idea came to mind. I wanted to see what was going on while chambering the next round.

After seeing how it is chambered, I really do not see a way for it to jam on the feed cycle with out something going bad wrong. This gun is bone stock but well broken in and using an original mag.

Now I am going to have to look at my Kimber, S&W M&P, and Bersa tonight to get this out of my head.:rolleyes:

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this stuff up:eek:

Attached Files:

2. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

I did the same thing last week when cleaning after the range, I am the type of person that has to know exactly how things work.

3. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

Come on BOYS!
    You now this should never be done with live ammo. Use Snap Caps and you can play with your gun all you like.

PLEASE?

4. I totally agree!

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?userSearchQuery=snap+caps

I will give you the benefit of the doubt cause the firing pin is no were close to the round but you can never be too careful around fire arms. Once you get too comfortable with your firearm then that is when accidents happen ;).

5. Heedless619

Heedless619 New Member

I have dummy rounds for stuff like this! lucky my friend reloads and gave me some with no poweder!