Glock Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is interview is kinda old (2009) but, I thought I'd share anyway because I strongly agree with what he says.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_QjEL0uUgo[/ame]

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Would love to see him in the oval office. Screw Uncle Sam, give me Uncle Ted.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
He can't say that....that's so violent and politically incorrect. You need to be sensitive to the feelings of child molesters, wife beaters, and murderers because they probably had a bad childhood *End sarcasm*
Seriously though, I hate this politically correct atmosphere in our nation right now.

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate this politically correct atmosphere in our nation right now.
I can't stand all this PC crap. One of the things that bugs me the most, is when people use phrases like "An historical event". That just sounds retarded to me. Saying "An honor" makes sense because the "H" is silent but, saying "an historical" makes about at much sense as wishing someone "an happy birthday".

·
Banned
214 Posts
Yeah, its a sad society when people are actually sympathetic to the one who is commiting(or has committed the crime, then the person that the crime has been committed against. Yeah, I feel sorry for some scum that rapes a woman, or beats an elderly person and robs them, dont you? Makes since to me, doesnt it guys? And watch out for those darn hate crimes people. Geeeesh.....

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Or how about when a criminal gets hurt during the commission of a crime, and he sues the homeowner or business owner?
"In 1997, Larry Harris of Illinois broke into a bar owned by Jessie Ingram. Ingram, the victim of several break-ins, had recently set a trap around his windows to deter potential burglars. Harris, 37, who was under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, must have missed the warning sign prominently displayed in the window. He set off the trap as he entered the window, electrocuting himself. The police refused to file murder charges. Harris's family saw it differently, however, and filed a civil suit against Ingram. A jury originally awarded the Harris family $150,000. Later, the award was reduced to $75,000 when it was decided Harris should share at least half of the blame."
From: http://www.legalzoom.com/lawsuits-settlements/personal-injury/top-ten-frivolous-lawsuits

·
Banned
214 Posts
Or how about when a criminal gets hurt during the commission of a crime, and he sues the homeowner or business owner?
"In 1997, Larry Harris of Illinois broke into a bar owned by Jessie Ingram. Ingram, the victim of several break-ins, had recently set a trap around his windows to deter potential burglars. Harris, 37, who was under the influence of both alcohol and drugs, must have missed the warning sign prominently displayed in the window. He set off the trap as he entered the window, electrocuting himself. The police refused to file murder charges. Harris's family saw it differently, however, and filed a civil suit against Ingram. A jury originally awarded the Harris family $150,000. Later, the award was reduced to $75,000 when it was decided Harris should share at least half of the blame."
From: http://www.legalzoom.com/lawsuits-settlements/personal-injury/top-ten-frivolous-lawsuits
Man, thats nothig but crooked politicians, far left liberals, that feel sorry for the criminal, because mayby he had a bad childhood, and scummy lawyers and crooked judges, may they all rot in Hell. Mainly crooked judges buying that crap. Should have killed the Trash, so he would not be walking around anymore, because we all know that he will do the same thing again, and more.

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
There are people who have crappy childhoods who grow up to be drug addicts/criminals, but then there are those who have a perfect childhood and do the same. There are also people who come from a messed up childhood, and turn out to be awesome people. So obviously, that is not the cause.

·
Registered
448 Posts
jimmyalbrecht said:
He can't say that....that's so violent and politically incorrect. You need to be sensitive to the feelings of child molesters, wife beaters, and murderers because they probably had a bad childhood *End sarcasm*
Seriously though, I hate this politically correct atmosphere in our nation right now.
AMEN to that Brother!!!

·
Banned
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Check this out.............(This applies to my county. I don't know about other places.) I just found out that killing a dog or cat (unless it's attacking you on your own property), carries a more severe penalty than killing a child. ***??????? I was told this by a cop and a P.I. Killing a child will get you about 20 months probation. Killing someone's pet however, will get you several years of jail time.

·
Banned
214 Posts
There are people who have crappy childhoods who grow up to be drug addicts/criminals, but then there are those who have a perfect childhood and do the same. There are also people who come from a messed up childhood, and turn out to be awesome people. So obviously, that is not the cause.
Well, mayby so, but thats how certain groups of people feel about the criminals. They take the criminals side over the person they robbed, killed, raped, etc. The convicted criminal(usually out on parole) gets more sympathy and protected lagal action then the person who the crime was committed against. Sad but true.:(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts