Tampa gun show 4-15/16

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by voodoo, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Anyone from here going? Ill be there on Saturday the 15th with my old lady... Lets meet up and grab a beer and some grub afterwards.

Holla.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Thanks for posting...

3. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

I'll most likely be there on saturday.

4. I replied to your PM Angry-dave

Anyone esle going?

5. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

I would but it's coming to Ft. Myers the following weekend...I live in FM. I'll be at that one for sure! Tampa's is probably better than little ol' us down here.

6. 700 vendors... I am really looking forward to this.

PS... If your a single cat I will probably be bringing an attractive friend thats also single and...shes a cop and loves Glocks...

7. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Damn... I might drive down from Orlando. I lived in Tampa for a while. Lets see how this weekend looks for me. Hope my gf doesnt make me go to another boring wine fest or Sea World with her weird a** relatives... :(

8. DevilDawg235

DevilDawg235 New Member

Lol PICS PICS!!!

9. Angry_Dave

Angry_Dave is being censored

So is it gonna just be Voodoo and myself making it to this show??

10. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

I would if I were I in FL... Unfortunately in NY for now...

11. Seawolf

Seawolf New Member

Avoiding it like the plague! Not only are the prices not any better than your local shop, but dealing with the crowds and booths full of chinese junk just makes it a waist of an afternoon or morning. Last show we went to a couple months back was so crowded you literally couldn't move. As the election gets closer the hoards will get larger. Right now I have all the firearms I wanted and need should Obama decide to try something so I am focusing on ammo. In 2008 and 2009 I learned a valuable lesson about hoarding ammo. Never assume you will be able to find it. Hoard the crap out of it.

12. Pricing wasnt the best on firearms but its nice to actually be able to see and hold things you're interested in.