Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone familiar with the Talon grips on Glocks? I just wanted to know how they feel and if they can be removable with out scratching or damaging the original grip.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Anyone familiar with the Talon grips on Glocks? I just wanted to know how they feel and if they can be removable with out scratching or damaging the original grip.
I have the rubberized version on my G26 and they're awesome! I first put on the granulate version, but they were too aggressive! They feel just like sandpaper! So, if you choose to go with the granulate, you may have to wear an undershirt to protect your skin. Talon is a very professional company! A great quality product for a very reasonable price! Just $11.00! And they're shipped free thru the mail in about two days! Also, a sales rep personally signs a hand written "Thank you" on every invoice! Very impressed with that! Oh, almost forgot, they won't do any damage to the polymer. If you remove them, just clean it with an alcohol pad and your good to go! You can re-install them also! Hope this helps!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glocker73 said:
I have the rubberized version on my G26 and they're awesome! I first put on the granulate version, but they were too aggressive! They feel just like sandpaper! So, if you choose to go with the granulate, you may have to wear an undershirt to protect your skin. Talon is a very professional company! A great quality product for a very reasonable price! Just $11.00! And they're shipped free thru the mail in about two days! Also, a sales rep personally signs a hand written "Thank you" on every invoice! Very impressed with that! Oh, almost forgot, they won't do any damage to the polymer. If you remove them, just clean it with an alcohol pad and your good to go! You can re-install them also! Hope this helps!
Glocker73 thank a lot! You answer all my questions and even more, because I was a lil confused about the granulate texture and the rubber texture. Now I know which one to get. I'm glad they have good costumer service. I'm going to see how can I place an order now, because on their web site they are sold out and not taking new order until the beginning of July. Thank you.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ash1012 said:
I have the aggressive version on my G35 and the rubber ones on my G23. I love them both but the sandpaper works better, but will rub you raw if you carry IWB with no under shirt.
What type of holster is that one, I like it! Do you know if they make it for Glock 30?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not sure what they are at now, but I know they're more expensive.
That being said, they are still worth it, well made and effective product.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The grips are $15 now. I don't know why they became more expensive but they jumped up like $5. I just go to the hardware store and get a long roll of that stuff you put on stairs for traction.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
savage07 said:
What type of holster is that one, I like it! Do you know if they make it for Glock 30?
Sry it took so long to get back. It is a white hat holster. He can Can do any design you want. I love mine

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
G30Sharpshooter said:
I have not tried any grip enhancers but I am gonna try the talons first. Ill let you know how I feel about them :)
Let me know if you find them...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Talon grip reopened for business and I already got my self a rubber grip, can't wait to install it on my Glock 30 SF.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts