Talon grips.

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by savage07, Jun 26, 2012.

1. savage07

savage07 New Member

Anyone familiar with the Talon grips on Glocks? I just wanted to know how they feel and if they can be removable with out scratching or damaging the original grip.

2. I have the rubberized version on my G26 and they're awesome! I first put on the granulate version, but they were too aggressive! They feel just like sandpaper! So, if you choose to go with the granulate, you may have to wear an undershirt to protect your skin. Talon is a very professional company! A great quality product for a very reasonable price! Just $11.00! And they're shipped free thru the mail in about two days! Also, a sales rep personally signs a hand written "Thank you" on every invoice! Very impressed with that! Oh, almost forgot, they won't do any damage to the polymer. If you remove them, just clean it with an alcohol pad and your good to go! You can re-install them also! Hope this helps!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012

3. savage07

savage07 New Member

Glocker73 thank a lot! You answer all my questions and even more, because I was a lil confused about the granulate texture and the rubber texture. Now I know which one to get. I'm glad they have good costumer service. I'm going to see how can I place an order now, because on their web site they are sold out and not taking new order until the beginning of July. Thank you.

4. laober

laober Member

Great product, the sand version will eat a he in your side for iwb. Id go with the rubberized.

5. laober

laober Member

Correction for "he"
    Hole
    Damn autocorrect.

6. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Doesn't that drive you crazy!!!:mad::D

7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I have the aggressive version on my G35 and the rubber ones on my G23. I love them both but the sandpaper works better, but will rub you raw if you carry IWB with no under shirt.

Attached Files:

8. savage07

savage07 New Member

What type of holster is that one, I like it! Do you know if they make it for Glock 30?

9. savage07

savage07 New Member

Yeah I'm planing to buy the rubber texture one by the beginning of July!

10. laober

laober Member

They recently raised the price 2-3 bucks per grip, im not thrilled about that.

11. savage07

savage07 New Member

How much it was before?

12. laober

laober Member

They used to sell for 9.99

13. laober

laober Member

Not sure what they are at now, but I know they're more expensive.
    That being said, they are still worth it, well made and effective product.

14. Countryboy87

Countryboy87 New Member

The grips are $15 now. I don't know why they became more expensive but they jumped up like $5. I just go to the hardware store and get a long roll of that stuff you put on stairs for traction.

15. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Sry it took so long to get back. It is a white hat holster. He can Can do any design you want. I love mine

16. G30Sharpshooter

G30Sharpshooter New Member

I have not tried any grip enhancers but I am gonna try the talons first. Ill let you know how I feel about them :)

17. savage07

savage07 New Member

Let me know if you find them...

18. Try our Agrips you wont be disappointed

19. savage07

savage07 New Member

Are those made of suede material?

20. savage07

savage07 New Member

Talon grip reopened for business and I already got my self a rubber grip, can't wait to install it on my Glock 30 SF.