Talon grips

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by OneOldGoat, Apr 5, 2012.

1. OneOldGoat

OneOldGoat New Member

Anyone use them or have any opinion of them? They are like 10 bucks thought about getting a set and try them out

2. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

I grip tape all of mine. Makes a huge difference.

3. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Me too!! I use the rubber grip from Talon.

4. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Do the Talons rubber grips have a tacky feel to them? I have some Decal rubber grips and they are a bit too coarse for my taste.

5. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

I heard the rubber ones tend to be "clingy" to your shirt, making printing more likely. Any validity to that, anybody?

6. Glock19

Glock19 New Member

I like the sand paper type Talons. I do preferred the RTF2 grip; however, rather than having to deal with adding anything

Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  7. OneOldGoat

OneOldGoat New Member

I went ahead and ordered them this morning free shipping only 11 bucks we will see sometime next week if they are any count

8. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I don't have any issues with them at all. I like them & IMO they feel better then the grip tape.

I carry IWB they do not stick to my shirt at all. I carry a G27G4 & G23G4

9. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

But do they have a tacky/sticky feel to them? I'm trying to picture what they might feel like in the hand.

10. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

No not to me it just feels like rubber no stickiness to them.

11. OneOldGoat

OneOldGoat New Member

I just got mine in the mail this morning they feel awesome I believe they are totally worth 10 bucks

12. I use the rubber talon grips because I use my 27 for cc and love them.

image-3221345203.jpg

13. OneOldGoat

OneOldGoat New Member

This is me being just plain picky but I would like a little piece to in the pinky grove on the mag extension

Attached Files:

14. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Use a Lil piece of skate board grip tape. They have different textures. I use to use just that on my glock until I found the talon grips.

15. elmerfudge

elmerfudge New Member

I use the "skateboard" Talon Grip Tape on my Glock 26 which I wear every day.

Absolutely great except for rubbing against skin when carried CCW at 4 o'clock position in warm weather (no T-shirt).

Bride is suspicious of my chaffed love handle.