Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use them or have any opinion of them? They are like 10 bucks thought about getting a set and try them out

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
OneOldGoat said:
Anyone use them or have any opinion of them? They are like 10 bucks thought about getting a set and try them out
I grip tape all of mine. Makes a huge difference.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Glockmaster said:
Me too!! I use the rubber grip from Talon.
Do the Talons rubber grips have a tacky feel to them? I have some Decal rubber grips and they are a bit too coarse for my taste.

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
I heard the rubber ones tend to be "clingy" to your shirt, making printing more likely. Any validity to that, anybody?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I like the sand paper type Talons. I do preferred the RTF2 grip; however, rather than having to deal with adding anything

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I went ahead and ordered them this morning free shipping only 11 bucks we will see sometime next week if they are any count

·
Registered
931 Posts
GunnerGSP said:
Do the Talons rubber grips have a tacky feel to them? I have some Decal rubber grips and they are a bit too coarse for my taste.
I don't have any issues with them at all. I like them & IMO they feel better then the grip tape.

I carry IWB they do not stick to my shirt at all. I carry a G27G4 & G23G4

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Glockmaster said:
I don't have any issues with them at all. I like them & IMO they feel better then the grip tape.

I carry IWB they do not stick to my shirt at all. I carry a G27G4 & G23G4
But do they have a tacky/sticky feel to them? I'm trying to picture what they might feel like in the hand.

·
Registered
274 Posts
OneOldGoat said:
This is me being just plain picky but I would like a little piece to in the pinky grove on the mag extension
Use a Lil piece of skate board grip tape. They have different textures. I use to use just that on my glock until I found the talon grips.

·
Banned
10 Posts
I use the "skateboard" Talon Grip Tape on my Glock 26 which I wear every day.

Absolutely great except for rubbing against skin when carried CCW at 4 o'clock position in warm weather (no T-shirt).

Bride is suspicious of my chaffed love handle.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts