Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Mossberg 930 SPX 8 shot 12 gauge. I load it with Express 00 Buck and I have 1 oz slugs on the buttstock. The Mossberg is very reliable and shoots any load once broken in. 00, slug and even target/birdshot.

However, I also have an FN Police Tactical and a Saiga 12 Tactical coming.

What type of shotgun(s) do you have?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I have a Mossberg 930 SPX w/ pistol grip on the way from budsgunshop.
What kind accessories do y'all put on your shotguns??

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iRockGlock said:
I have a Mossberg 930 SPX w/ pistol grip on the way from budsgunshop.
What kind accessories do y'all put on your shotguns??
I only have a sling and shotshell carrier on the buttstock on mine. It already has the sights I need. A light would be useful but this is not something I'd be used to clear a house.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I got the Mossberg 500 cruiser pistol grip 12 gauge, just like shooter13. Awesome shot gun. Thinking about getting the top folding stock but there are a lot of mixed reviews on it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Remington 1100 Tac 4 with a few add on bits from DMW. Bought for the the local clubs 3-gun stuff, pretty low round counts, but it holds its own when I do my part.

malladus

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just got back from from the store and I picked up 20 rounds (10 rounds for a little over $13) of Winchester Elite PDX1 12 Defender. Anyone tried it yet? I personally like the idea of 3 00 buck pellets followed by a 1 oz slug.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Going to a gun show Saturday. Hoping to pick up a Mossberg 500 persuader to do some mods on. Theres so many accessories out there for them. Fun guns and great for HD. I love the spx you have.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Have a Remington 870 tactical, need to find a place to shoot it!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Mossberg 500 Cruiser

image-2590105553.jpg

Just picked it up yesterday at a gun show. Brand new, out the door for $280. It came with the pistol grip, which is pretty worthless so I threw on the collapsible stock for $50. Also the put on the rail on top because i have a NcStar red dot sight on its way from amazon. Also ordered a green laser and a Laserlyte tri rail that mounts where the heat shield connects.

Can anyone recommend a good light that's not too expensive that i could mount on the tri rail up front? Preferably with a remote pressure switch.

Its a sweet project gun to have some fun with. And I think I got a nice price on it so I'm gonna throw some money into some accessories just for the hell of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
@shooter13

Where did you get those swivel studs for your sling on the cruiser? I'm trying to figure out a nice set up for mine.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I hope to get one of these when they hit the market enough to be sold at a reasonable price

·
Premium Member
8,653 Posts
I hope to get one of these when they hit the market enough to be sold at a reasonable price

The shells look bigger than the mag well in the grip, unless it loads from the side like an old Sten gun.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ok, a bit off subject, but have a question for the LEOs.... Do any of your depts have short barreled shotguns (14") with pistol grips for building clearing? We've noticed that our M2s are a bit on the long side...

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Ok, a bit off subject, but have a question for the LEOs.... Do any of your depts have short barreled shotguns (14") with pistol grips for building clearing? We've noticed that our M2s are a bit on the long side...
We have 14" mossberg 590a1 with a shorter stock no pistol grip, they are OK for CQB, but I prefer an UMP, MP5 or an SBR AR15.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts