Glock Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 251114

I recently went to a non tactical cross body pouch. I mostly just carry it from house to vehicle. Wear on walks or biking.
View attachment 251114

I recently went to a non tactical cross body pouch. I mostly just carry it from house to vehicle. Wear on walks or biking.
Are you still liking this Oath sling? I almost picked one up the other day. I have a Vertx transit sling that I really like but thought about getting something smaller like this just for CC and a couple of small items when I don't want to have the the Vertx bag on longer than a couple of hours.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
Are you still liking this Oath sling? I almost picked one up the other day. I have a Vertx transit sling that I really like but thought about getting something smaller like this just for CC and a couple of small items when I don't want to have the the Vertx bag on longer than a couple of hours.
It works fine, but I overload it I feel like. Vertx is nice stuff. Myself, & my 2 boys have been using the Oath all Summer. It seems to be a well built bag. Overall I like it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
View attachment 175605 Picked this bad boy up the other day. Haven’t tried it out yet, got it cause I have a hard time carrying my firearm on me due to my massive gut. I refuse to wear a fanny pack so a Tactical Purse is my next best bet. Feel free to mock me as you see fit.
no way man,I wont mock.. these things are where its going, so what if the wind blows your shirt up; enjoy the breeze. I picked up an Okeefenokee chest rig for fly fishing for around 20 at walmart, main compartment holds my glock 20 easily. I tested it fully loaded (yes in the chamber) while trail riding my honda xr 400 . sewed webbing in to break the double zipper, I would say its faster than digging in a jacket or under a shirt. there is a second double zipper that easily fits two 15 round mags. numerous other pockets easily accomodated wallet , keys , cell phone, earplugs and roll of guaze. Think about how long it would take to don a holster, mag pouch, concealment garment and the time it takes to grab one bag throw it around your neck and move out, EDC bags are the bomb

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts
no way man,I wont mock.. these things are where its going, so what if the wind blows your shirt up; enjoy the breeze. I picked up an Okeefenokee chest rig for fly fishing for around 20 at walmart, main compartment holds my glock 20 easily. I tested it fully loaded (yes in the chamber) while trail riding my honda xr 400 . sewed webbing in to break the double zipper, I would say its faster than digging in a jacket or under a shirt. there is a second double zipper that easily fits two 15 round mags. numerous other pockets easily accomodated wallet , keys , cell phone, earplugs and roll of guaze. Think about how long it would take to don a holster, mag pouch, concealment garment and the time it takes to grab one bag throw it around your neck and move out, EDC bags are the bomb
Pics?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,430 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
You see this;
Well looks like I have a decision to make. Thanks for the heads up!!

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I think a fanny pack “screams” gun way more than a regular backpack or sling bag.
I carry my gun on me. A backpack or tactical bag would be to carry a second gun or carbine and additional day-to-day or get me home items.

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
I think a fanny pack “screams” gun way more than a regular backpack or sling bag.
I carry my gun on me. A backpack or tactical bag would be to carry a second gun or carbine and additional day-to-day or get me home items.
I carry my gun on me, & all my other crap in the most non tactical sling pouch possible. Or non tactical looking tactical sling pouch. I don’t even care if it has a pistol compartment.

Sleeve Luggage and bags Automotive design Automotive lighting Bag

Luggage and bags Sleeve Comfort Grey Bag

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,733 Posts
That Oath bag looks well built and spacious.
It is well built, & I can cram a lot in it. I carry a ridiculous amount of stuff. Mostly to & from my car. It’s not good for gun carry, but great for all the extra comfort items.

·
Low speed High drag
2,481 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I decided to purchase the 5.11 messenger bag to use as my EDC bag. The quality of the bag was excellent and kept up with my expectations. The bag is a perfect size for me and so far has kept its shape under different uses. What is important to me was that it even kept its shape with I stuffed all of things.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts