Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jack Bauer had a man purse.
Ha ha, that’s a messenger bag and I have one of those as well. I have a sweet canvas one in Olive Green. It works great for CCW but it’s kind of big. I wanted something a little smaller so I ordered that little black one and now I am a real fancy boy.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Font Rectangle Output device Screenshot Diagram Sleeve Font Screenshot Rectangle Triangle
I like the smaller bag. But you won't be able to fit as many flash bangs, door charges and other super high speed stuff. lol
True I had not considered that. I read the reviews on that bag and it said you can fit one firearm and two mags roughly. I used to use a scripture bag, which is what you carry your bible in. It was perfect for CCW at church cause no one questioned it. The only thing is it didn’t have a shoulder strap. So I tried a messenger bag, which is nice but kind of big then I ordered an ammo bag that Rothco made but the strap wasn’t long enough. I wish I didn’t have a massive gut so I could appendix carry. Sadly my stomach hasn’t been flat since I was like 4 years old.

·
Gunslinger
G27
10,522 Posts
View attachment 175605 Picked this bad boy up the other day. Haven’t tried it out yet, got it cause I have a hard time carrying my firearm on me due to my massive gut. I refuse to wear a fanny pack so a Tactical Purse is my next best bet. Feel free to mock me as you see fit.
Just don't put any lipstick in there and you will be alright. LOL. The pioneers carried shoulder bags for powder and shot. You are just a modern day Davy Crockett.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've accumulated as many bags and backpacks as I have holsters and belts. And I still find myself wanting to get more. I have separate range bags for each caliber handgun and rifle. lol I have staple guns everywhere... and yet, I will still manage to not have one when I set up a target sometimes. You should still be able to carry at the 3 right? or at least owb? I carry at 3 or 3:30 iwb.... I definitely prefer the cooler months with a zippered hoodie... Fall is my Spring... and right now the bugs are in charge of everything.
I can carry at 3 o’clock but the holster and firearm dig into my love handles. I also sometimes pocket carry my G26.

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,498 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I use this for off body carry:

https://www.amazon.com/Condor-EDC-Bag-Coyote-Brown/dp/B01MS1MQ6L/ref=pd_rhf_se_p_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=8TP9QV52T4MJ719R5NS8&th=1

It works well and has an optional waist strap that I never use (intended to secure the bag while running, and this body hasn't ran in years).

I added a MOLLE compatible water bottle pouch to it as well, so I can keep a Nalgene bottle with me.

That’s a nice bag but I wanted one that I could wear cross body that would hang at my right hip.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a tactical bag that I often use for my trips. My strategy to pack a tactical backpack is to build a pyramid. At the bottom of the backpack, place the heavy items, like your sleeping bag, clothes, as well as the heaviest pieces of tools and hygiene items. In the middle part, keep the things that are medium-weight, like your food and underwear. On top will be the most lightweight things, like your match and smartphone.

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
Luggage and bags Bag Electric blue Tints and shades Gadget

I recently went to a non tactical cross body pouch. I mostly just carry it from house to vehicle. Wear on walks or biking.

·
Gen 3 G19 Shooter
2,498 Posts
I've also switched to the sling bag.

Running the Helicon Tex EDC Sling Bag:

Jeans Outerwear Wood Textile Sleeve Brown Luggage and bags Bag Grey Headgear Glasses Shoe Hat Wood Feather

Quick deploy tab in the corner as well.

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
I've also switched to the sling bag.

Running the Helicon Tex EDC Sling Bag:

View attachment 251116 View attachment 251117 View attachment 251119

Quick deploy tab in the corner as well.
I like it!!

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
View attachment 175605 Picked this bad boy up the other day. Haven’t tried it out yet, got it cause I have a hard time carrying my firearm on me due to my massive gut. I refuse to wear a fanny pack so a Tactical Purse is my next best bet. Feel free to mock me as you see fit.
I stopped giving a rats ass what other people think a long time ago. If it meets your needs and you like it that’s all that matters. If anyone mocks you just say it’s “European”😆

·
Registered
32 Posts

But what exactly is in Jack's bag? That mysterious bag has enabled Jack to single-handedly throttle the plans of an international terrorist organization with seemingly unlimited resources and manpower. After countless hours of research, I have unraveled the mystery of what Jack keeps in his jaunty over-the-shoulder number that enables him to fight a one man battle against global terrorism. Here is the invoice from Jack's bag.

• Three vials of sodium pentothal
  • Chase's other arm- there is no way that Jack was unaware that Chase broke Kim's heart. Jack always gets his revenge.
  • Copy of CTU Distress Codes (2004 Edition)
  • Three Cruise missiles
  • Four pairs of flexicuffs
  • Sun Tzu's The Art of War
  • Medieval Iron Maiden
  • Pair of pearl-handled Colt revolvers
  • Habib Marwan's heart
  • Sunglasses
  • Cell phone and PDA chargers
  • Band-Aids
  • Swiss Army knife
  • Box of Powerbars
  • Two Fruit Punch Gatorades
  • Change of underwear
  • Schematics of every building in Los Angeles
  • Two claymore anti-personal mines
  • Driver's License, Helicopter Pilot's License, Airplane Pilot's License, SCUBA certification card, CPR certification card, Frequent Finagler card
  • Bamboo shoots (for torture)
  • Branding irons (for torture)
  • Three pints of type sensitive blood
  • iPod
  • Kim's senior portrait from high school
  • Approximately 17,000 9mm bullets
  • Flare gun
  • Night vision goggles
  • Centrum A-Zinc vitamins
  • Copy of Barstool Sports
  • Arab-English dictionary, Spanish-English dictionary, Farsi-English dictionary, Russian-English dictionary
  • Heroin
  • Mass Card for Edgar's wake
  • Hit List
  • Picture of him and Tony Almeida performing "Love Is a Battlefield" at CTU: Los Angeles' Annual Karaoke Christmas Party
  • Business Cards
  • Pepper Spray
  • AK-47
  • Altoids
  • Gas Mask
  • EpiPen
  • Ticket for year long vacation, flight leaves tomorrow at 8:30 AM

Source: http:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts