Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this out there, one never knows, any trades, my SW/Walther P99 9mm for a Glock 21? Orlando area......:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Take it over to waltherforums.com and put it up for sale. Someone will buy it. But, you'll need to specify if it's a SW99 or P99, AS or QA, what generation and post some good pics. Cash value on them used is about $450 unless there's something special, like night sights or extra mags.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I will go to the Walther Site.

This one is
SW/Walther SW99 9MM Double/Single Action AS with factory night sites. One magazine, and 3 different rear grip inserts.

Not sure how to determine what generation it is. I was thinking $450 as a fair used price. Or?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
SW99s only came in one generation, where the P99s have had 2 or 3, depending on who you ask. For that gun, honestly, you're probably looking more like $375-400. They're not worth as much as the Walthers. S&W sold them for less, and that carried over to resale value.

Check out www.gunbroker.com and do some searches for 9mm SW99s to get a better idea of what they're going for. I've seen them as low as $300.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Traded the SW99 for some complete AR lowers. Now I need a source for some inexpensive complete uppers. Then I have more to trade!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts