Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Build the Perfect Bug Out Bag; 72 Hours Disaster Survival Kit
http://goo.gl/Y1yIN

Book comes out May 18, 2012 but can be pre-Ordered.

·
152 Posts
Thanks for that tip!

·
152 Posts
american lockpicker said:
We need a BOB gear thread. :)
That's your cue lock picker :)

·
152 Posts

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
But, like any other gathering of minds, you will, of course, find some who totally disagree with the idea (of prepping) almost to the point of calling doomsday preppers or zombie apocalypse preppers as "fools".

But, it was the grasshopper that was a fool as the ant stocked up for winter....I say.:D

·
152 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
But, like any other gathering of minds, you will, of course, find some who totally disagree with the idea (of prepping) almost to the point of calling doomsday preppers or zombie apocalypse preppers as "fools".

But, it was the grasshopper that was a fool as the ant stocked up for winter....I say.:D
I really don't care about disagreers. They are welcome to disagree. That's why on the darwinistic scale of evolutionary moments some have made it and others have disagreed. :)
It makes me happy to be prepared only if when I am away from my home I can guide a friend by phone in order to locate important documents, etc. there is much peace is knowing where all your stuff is, accessing it and more importantly, the ability to walk away from it all. Quite cathartic.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
That's why on the darwinistic scale of evolutionary moments some have made it and others have disagreed. :)
That is one awesome quote there! Well said!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts