Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a E2D for around 185.00 200 lumen.

Awfully high price.

Anyone have experience with Streamlight? Is it acceptable in terms of performance?

Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
cmiddleton said:
Looking at a E2D for around 185.00 200 lumen.

Awfully high price.

Anyone have experience with Streamlight? Is it acceptable in terms of performance?

Thanks.
Surefire is way over priced IMO. Check out Fenix, foursevins, stremlights are fantastic lights also.

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I love streamlight. I've used a stinger for over a decade and only had to replace one bulb and 2 maybe 3 batteries in that time frame after daily use for the first 5 or 6 years, now I don't use it as much being on day shift.

I have since that first one bought another stinger, a poly stinger and a few TLR-1s. For my money streamlight can't be beat.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After much deliberation I ordered a 300+ lumen Fenix.

I would have preferred one that runs on AA battery, but that battery doesn't put out high lumens. Unless I missed one that does.

·
Registered
38 Posts
cmiddleton said:

I would have preferred one that runs on AA battery, but that battery doesn't put out high lumens. Unless I missed one that does.
I think you made a great choice. Let us know what you think of it when it comes in. I'm about to order a tk-15 my self.

·
Banned
6,071 Posts

I have a fenix pd32 for my edc & love it!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pd32 is exactly what I ordered. I will post how much I like as soon as I can see again after testing it out in myself. Kidding. 300+ lumens is quite a blinding flash.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have the PT-2L for $60 and it's awesome, 180 lumens. I can't justify the price of the surefires. I've worn out a lot of streamlights and they always fix them for me free of charge.

·
Banned
654 Posts
I think any LED weapon light is just as good as any other, surefire has a fantastic warranty and mostly what you are paying for. I have heard some wild stories about destroyed surefire lights and surefire replaced them no questions asked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts