Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whose got what, and why? Been looking for a little while for my 19. AAC? Gemtech? Ausprey? Thanks everybody

·
Banned
740 Posts
Silencerco IMO . The why besides cool factor. Realistic reason . When firing a weapon in a home especially without eyes and ears can be very disorienting .

Now on to ordering . Do you have an NFA family trust or a corporation set up yet ? You'll have to have one or the other .Go in pick it out pay for or , write a check to the man for$200 and wait lol 5 months to 9months . Here's a good guy to follow on YouTube . He lives really close to me and is an NFA god really patient , will let you shoot anything he has .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Silencerco- I will look into them thank you.
NFA trust- luckily I have several friends whose fathers are lawyers ( I'm 23, I don't trust a law student) and I have talked to 2 of them and they seemed like they would help me if I chose that route. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ohio- hopefully they'll cut me a deal, a couple hundred to these guys is nothing but it's a lot to me haha

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Ohio- hopefully they'll cut me a deal, a couple hundred to these guys is nothing but it's a lot to me haha
HAHAHAHA, I was raised in Columbus, Probably no deal!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I can still hope! Cincinnati by the way here.
Love the Attitude!! Good Luck! I was actually from Reynoldsburg, all the burbs always say the biggest city near. I live in florida now. But you knew that from my Avatar anyway. I used to go down and watch Pete Rose and Johnny Bench in Cincinnati!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dutchs said:
Love the Attitude!! Good Luck! I was actually from Reynoldsburg, all the burbs always say the biggest city near. I live in florida now. But you knew that from my Avatar anyway. I used to go down and watch Pete Rose and Johnny Bench in Cincinnati!!
The big red machine, keep an eye on them this year! But a question about tampas can, What caliber is your silencerco for?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts