Suppressors?

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by brettc, Jun 21, 2012.

1. brettc

brettc New Member

Whose got what, and why? Been looking for a little while for my 19. AAC? Gemtech? Ausprey? Thanks everybody

2. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Silencerco IMO . The why besides cool factor. Realistic reason . When firing a weapon in a home especially without eyes and ears can be very disorienting .

Now on to ordering . Do you have an NFA family trust or a corporation set up yet ? You'll have to have one or the other .Go in pick it out pay for or , write a check to the man for$200 and wait lol 5 months to 9months . Here's a good guy to follow on YouTube . He lives really close to me and is an NFA god really patient , will let you shoot anything he has .

3. brettc

brettc New Member

Silencerco- I will look into them thank you.
    NFA trust- luckily I have several friends whose fathers are lawyers ( I'm 23, I don't trust a law student) and I have talked to 2 of them and they seemed like they would help me if I chose that route. Thanks for the info.

4. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I have an NFA trust setup . I got a screaming deal .$199 . Where do u live ? If in Florida I have a hookup .

5. brettc

brettc New Member

Ohio- hopefully they'll cut me a deal, a couple hundred to these guys is nothing but it's a lot to me haha

6. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I know the shops down here let you have conjugal visits until your stamp comes back from the govt .

7. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA, I was raised in Columbus, Probably no deal!

8. brettc

brettc New Member

I can still hope! Cincinnati by the way here.

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Love the Attitude!! Good Luck! I was actually from Reynoldsburg, all the burbs always say the biggest city near. I live in florida now. But you knew that from my Avatar anyway. I used to go down and watch Pete Rose and Johnny Bench in Cincinnati!!

10. brettc

brettc New Member

The big red machine, keep an eye on them this year! But a question about tampas can, What caliber is your silencerco for?

11. lilmarinej

lilmarinej New Member

Tampabaysean I live in Florida, how hard would it be to get one of these?

12. TampaBaySean, anyways to pass along that hookup via a pm? I live in Jacksonville. Thanks
    -Shawn