Suppressor Pistons

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by Bearson22, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Bearson22

Bearson22 New Member

Hey guys,

Ive got a G19 and have ordered the SilencerCo Hybrid suppressor, with it being black friday SilencerCo is having a bunch of deals and I'd like to get the right piston, also with it being the day after thanksgiving they are closed today when I tried to contact them. I was wondering if anyone knew what Piston I need for my Hybrid and my Glock19

Thanks guys, Happy Thanksgiving and happy holidays

2. Greywood

Greywood Low speed High drag Supporter

NYS
    Go to the Silencerco website and click on the piston kit. Scroll down and you'll find a piston fit guide.
    Or just order the kit because you'll probably use everything in the kit at some point.

3. Roger Allen

Roger Allen New Member

SilencerCo Osprey 45 Issue:
    I have watched several videos regarding these issues with the browning type slides and was hoping you could advise me exactly what I need to purchase to make this work properly.
    I would greatly appreciate any advice you can offer regarding these issues we are having. I'm really confused as I thought the different pistons for the osprey remedied the extended weight issue.
    I have a Gen 4 Glock 17 9mm I'm trying to use with my SilencerCo Osprey 45 suppressor. It will not return to battery properly, it hangs on the shell as it is ejecting. Rocky Top Armory here in Knoxville Tn has been trying different barrels and different weight springs with no success. We are using a 13lb spring now down from the 15.5 it came with based on their recommendation. It is also well lubed, clean, and slick.
    The SilencerCo Osprey 45 has a booster / neilsen device built in. Please let me know what to do to get this Osprey 45 working with my pistols. I also have a Gen 3 Glock 26 40 cal. with no spring changes that we have the silencerco piston for but it won't cycle either with the osprey 45.
    I am desperately seeking someone that knows and can offer some helpful advice. Most everyone just says get a different pistol. Thanks in advance.

4. Bob-o

Bob-o New Member

I have a Glock 21 and I use a hybrid on it with the piston that it came with, no problems at all, also I use it on my 17 with the same piston. No problems at all. FYI