Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Supporting Member
Joined
·
568 Posts
Ordered a crossbreed supertuck natural color. I paid 70.00. It will be the only holster for my 19. If you are buying multiple firearms then shopping for a holster for each makes sense. Just my 2 cents.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
The super tuck will fit multiple glock. I bought one for my 19 and it fits my 33. The seconds site runs $35-50 for them. For mine new condition for $50 plus $8 shipping.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I found one for 35 on that website. I'm just iffy about putting cash in the mail and that's all they take it said but for 35 bucks I think I'll give it a shot.
 

·
SheepDog
Joined
·
142 Posts
I ordered two of the seconds from CB and didn't have any issues. That said the seconds are good quality with no warranty. If you check Foxx Holsters you pay less for a brand new holster that rocks and has a lifetime warranty. I ordered the kydex clips with a hybrid for my 30 and love it. The Foxx Trap is also awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
Scorpion911 said:
I ordered two of the seconds from CB and didn't have any issues. That said the seconds are good quality with no warranty. If you check Foxx Holsters you pay less for a brand new holster that rocks and has a lifetime warranty. I ordered the kydex clips with a hybrid for my 30 and love it. The Foxx Trap is also awesome.
How do their holsters compare to cross breed? I love my cross breed but it is kinda bulky. I also have to pull my belt pretty tight to get it to hold either of my glocks up.
 

·
SheepDog
Joined
·
142 Posts
deadlift560 said:
How do their holsters compare to cross breed? I love my cross breed but it is kinda bulky. I also have to pull my belt pretty tight to get it to hold either of my glocks up.
The biggest key to that is having the right belt for carry. I recommend a 5.11 operator belt or an Ares Ranger belt. They are made to be stiff and that is what you need. Foxx Hybrid is almost identical to the CB SuperTuck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
852 Posts
Scorpion911 said:
The biggest key to that is having the right belt for carry. I recommend a 5.11 operator belt or an Ares Ranger belt. They are made to be stiff and that is what you need. Foxx Hybrid is almost identical to the CB SuperTuck.
I have a 5.11.
 

·
SheepDog
Joined
·
142 Posts
deadlift560 said:
I have a 5.11.
Ok cool, you might want to look at Foxx Trap depending on what hardware you have. I am not sure of you build but I am a bigger guy and I like the style of the Hybrid as it distributes the weight better. I usually carry a 30 or 23 and I need to cinch it tight enough as well.
 

·
SheepDog
Joined
·
142 Posts
deadlift560 said:
5'6 140 lbs have a g19 but my edc is my g33.
Perhaps look into the Trap, they have a video on the site. I am also a fan of the Raven Concealment VanGuard II that has the least amount of bulk and it's secure.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top