Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first holiday season that I've been in the market for guns. I'm wondering which stores/websites and which particular holidays, eg Christmas Day, have deals, for Glock 9mm hand guns and accessories, such as recoil spring assemblies and other consumable parts?

Also, is it true that .40 S&W and .45 ACP cartridges cause frame damage/intolerance and bending the locking block pins prematurely?

Thanks and happy holidays!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,240 Posts
Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Number

Myself and others post deals we come across on the thread title above.
Gun.deals is the go to source for gun errata on the web.

Premature wear is BS. Regular maintenance and the guns should last your lifetime plus!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
View attachment 259735
Myself and others post deals we come across on the thread title above.
Gun.deals is the go to source for gun errata on the web.

Premature wear is BS. Regular maintenance and the guns should last your lifetime plus!
Agreed.

Reactions: Danzig

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
This is the first holiday season that I've been in the market for guns. I'm wondering which stores/websites and which particular holidays, eg Christmas Day, have deals, for Glock 9mm hand guns and accessories, such as recoil spring assemblies and other consumable parts?

Also, is it true that .40 S&W and .45 ACP cartridges cause frame damage/intolerance and bending the locking block pins prematurely?

Thanks and happy holidays!
Haven't seen one Black Friday sale on any Glock handgun in either9,40 or 45,Glocks sales are rather slim these days, most are somewhat over MSRP.

Reactions: Stove Pipe

·
Registered
782 Posts
A local (ish) store is having a pretty good sale. Nothing wide spread that I'm aware of.
No truth to that urban legend that just won't go away. In the 90's when the 40 first came out, there was a weakness found in the 19 to 23 frames, but that was corrected over 30 years ago. 40 and 45 pistols are made for the caliber and probably WAY over engineered and made for the respective caliber in all the major brands.

Reactions: Danzig and SJ 40

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm up to 2 Caniks, looking for a 3rd. Have an TP9FSX, (factory race gun $529) a TP9 Elite Combat, and looking for a TP9SC hopefuly in all black. The triggers are way better than Glocks, and the prices are better and they come with gobs of extras+ready for red dots. Did I mention they cost less than Glocks? Shooting the Elite andswitching to my G19 took remembering how the Glock trigger felt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts