Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys
Picked up my first glock yesterday, full size G20!!
She's a beaut!! I wanna show her off with some pics, but it needs to have a good cleaning. It isn't filthy of excessive use or any thing, but the opposite, shot a few hundred times, and then put away.
I want to completely strip it, clean it good, and then show her off!! Hhee hhee
Can you guys recommend a good video for me to follow as I've never done this before.
Tia

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
[ame]http://youtu.be/DZf4mUM10Vc[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/7VTIqAMPOco[/ame]

Any Glock video by Hickock45 is HIGHLY recommended. He's like the gunner Grandfather you never had. :D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Hickok45 is the one and only video you will need... I too bought my first handgun a 17 and like you was lost on cleaning and lube but after watching his vid I was able to confidently clean my glock and also enjoyed watching all his vids

Ps congrats on the new glock and welcome to the club

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hey guys
Picked up my first glock yesterday, full size G20!!
She's a beaut!! I wanna show her off with some pics, but it needs to have a good cleaning. It isn't filthy of excessive use or any thing, but the opposite, shot a few hundred times, and then put away.
I want to completely strip it, clean it good, and then show her off!! Hhee hhee
Can you guys recommend a good video for me to follow as I've never done this before.
Tia
Definetly go with hickok45! He's the best! Taught me a lot!

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Amazing video shooter.....

·
Registered
216 Posts
I really like Hickok's videos, but I just can't see him filling out a black and red teddy like Shooter's video :p You might learn a bit more from Hickok's stuff though. You won't be as distracted!

·
Registered
836 Posts
I really like Hickok's videos, but I just can't see him filling out a black and red teddy like Shooter's video :p You might learn a bit more from Hickok's stuff though. You won't be as distracted!
LMAO!!!! So true!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts