Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strike Industries new Strike Mag
Font Material property Parallel Wind instrument Auto part

These were just introduced by Strike Industries. I’ve got a number of accessories from them over the years. Some great some not so much.
Newspaper Publication Font Material property News

I figured I’ll give it a try. Can’t have too many Glock mags. AIM Surplus has them. I paid $13.95+tax.
Wood Sleeve Font Publication Denim

Initially I thought these were going to be repackaged ETS mags. Which have proven to be pretty decent mags IMO.
Upon inspection, it’s obvious that these are in no way related to ETS. See in comparison pics with an ETS mag.
Rectangle Material property Musical instrument accessory Gadget Automotive exterior

body, follower, bottom and spring are all different.
Rectangle Gadget Gas Electric blue Box
Tire Wheel Sports equipment Automotive tire Tread
Rectangle Composite material Wood Book Automotive exterior
Camera accessory Automotive tire Bumper Automotive lighting Electronic device

Attachments

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Initial impressions.
The follower seems incapable of tilting down, which is a good thing.
Automotive tire Wood Tread Material property Tints and shades

It has a textured transparent body with a clear strip on the left rear. It has 3 witness holes along that edge. There’s also a small rectangular cut out on the lower back just above the base, this is for an EMP +5 extension that can be added. EMP extension is not included. Ambi mag catch for gen4&5 lefty release.
Communication Device Mobile phone Gadget Telephony Electric blue

Mag bottom is stout black plastic with ID ticks that can be filled in.
Front lip extension on the base plate as well.

One negative so far is that it says it has an easy tool less design for mag base removal and I couldn’t remove it.
Grey Rectangle Tints and shades Composite material Automotive exterior

The retainer goes in easy enough but there are tabs similar to the Glock design that are a tighter fit than the Glock. I think you’d break the mag if you used a clamp or vise to squeeze the sides of the body.

Overall it appears to be a good mag but use will tell. I’ll follow up with updates as I get better acquainted with it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Do they make commie state round limit magazines if they are the right price I’ll Check them out but have to be New Jersey compliant

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do they make commie state round limit magazines if they are the right price I’ll Check them out but have to be New Jersey compliant
Not offered. Maybe in the future?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the review! Please update as you use them.

Magpul are the only non-Glock mags I have ever used in a Glock and they seem fine.
I’ve found the ETS mags work fine. We sold them at my old job. I was leery being that they are 100% clear polymer bodied. I have 9mm 21 rounder and a G43 9 round mag.
No issues in the years I’ve had them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’ve found the ETS mags work fine. We sold them at my old job. I was leery being that they are 100% clear polymer bodied. I have 9mm 21 rounder and a G43 9 round mag.
No issues in the years I’ve had them.
I also have ETS mags. They are very well made.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Reactions: Danzig
1 - 9 of 9 Posts