Streamlight

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by hantge30, May 26, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    The Streamlight TLR-1 seems to be everyones standard around here. Has anyone had any experience with the TLR-3?
    Thanks

2. Are you looking at a TRL-3 based on price? If so you can get a TRL-1 this weekend at GT Distributors for the same price as a 3 at normal price, or you could get a 3 even cheaper.

[​IMG]

http://www.gtdist.com/

The 3's have less lumen than the 1's. I did look at a 3 first hand today at a local gun show. They just didn't do it for me. Looked kind of cheap and not as sturdy looking as the aluminum body 1's and 2's.

3. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I have a TLR1, TLR1s, TLR3 and TLR4. The TLR3 can now be had in 110 lumens. It's a lot smaller and it's meant for compacts, but I happen to have mine on my 5" Taurus .45. :)

4. MississippiGlock

MississippiGlock New Member

Even though I carry a Streamlinght stinger and strion on duty I've never used the tlr series lights. I currently have a Glock gtl22 on my G21sf but am about to ditch that for a viridian C5L. I like the compact size so it will change over to my G29 easy and am very impressed with the light but mostly the green laser.