Stickers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AF1Sgt, Jul 25, 2012.

1. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Alright... I wasn't selected in the drawing to get a Glock forum sticker and a forum member said he was going to send me some stickers in the mail and never did. All I want is some Glock stickers so if you have some extras you can spare shoot me a PM and I'll give you my address. My jeep windows and gun safe could use some stickers on them. thanks all

2. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

You should check out amazon and ebay. I've bought several stickers online for dollars.

.facebook_-1439112374.jpg

3. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Do you want Glock stickers that you can get anyware or the glock forum sticker?

4. AF1Sgt

AF1Sgt New Member

Anything Glock related

5. Jrtx

Jrtx New Member

I can always get regular Glock sticker I would like some Glock forum please

6. Dark Knight

Dark Knight Administrator Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Anyone that signs up for the premium membership and pays their 15.00 for the year will get two of them delivered within the week of upgrade. Now that shooter is gone who knows what other goodies may become available if not you can contact me at insightfirearmsandtraining.org and we can see what we can do

7. Dark Knight

eBay is a great sticker choice I received four packages today still waiting for the package from glock corp though.