Glock Firearms banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody want to share your gear and shooting credintials for beginning shooters/competitors?

I started shooting USPSA "limited Major" locally in Augsta GA this year. I started with a brand new stock G35 with a Blackhawk Serpa (w/button) and Glock factory plastic mag pouches. With that set up, Im now classified "D" after six matches. side note: two bad qualifiers kept me from "C" and thats my story and Im sticking to it:D

Upgrades to date:

Sights: Warren/Sevigney Competition with fiber optic (.245 tall front)

Wolf Spring Kit/polished factory minus connector also have a Ghost rocket to try out.

two Arredondo +5 basepads

And finally a CR Speed holster.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I shoot a G34 in Production with as much trugger stuff done as I could.Using a Uncle Mikes G17 holster becasue it works and I keep forgetting to order a different holster, I use chap mag holders from CDNN that ride on a CRSpeed belt Whick I need to order a new one ecasue I lost a lot of weight and its big, still usable, but big. I have the stock rear sight and a TruGlo front. I'm a "C", wont' be a "B" any time soon, also a "D" in single stack, but I rarely shoot single stack. Probably going to start IDPA if one of the local clubs sets it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts