Starbucks in support of the 2nd ammendment.

Discussion in 'Second Amendment & Legal' started by mikecu, Feb 14, 2012.

1. mikecu

mikecu New Member

2. tnmoondog

tnmoondog New Member

My girlfriend is a store manager for Starbucks. She is really worried about today because our local gang of liberals can be really rude and obnoxious and she is afraid they will drive off business.

Me and a few of my friends plan on showing today to support Starbucks . My question is should we open carry? It's legal in Tennessee but would it give the libs more ammo to cry over?

3. mikecu

mikecu New Member

LOL, A gang of liberals.
    Here in Florida, we can only conceal ours. I would probably OC in this situation.

4. I did support my local Starbucks today, but I did not dare say anything about gun rights since I do not have any. Here in Illinois or more specifically the suburbs of Chicago I would of caused a lot of trouble. I would of either been hassled or acosted for my belief in the second amendment, or worst case scenario have the cops called on me because people would of thought I was illegal carrying a gun.

Maybe if I was visiting family in Athens, Greece I could send some international love, but sadly the protesters burned down the local Starbucks...

5. tnmoondog

tnmoondog New Member

Dude that sucks on so many levels . I didn't know Illinois was a strict state

6. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

I would open carry if you have the right to. If you can get enough people to support you it wont matter what the libs say.

7. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

There are many pros and cons in the open carry debate...

but let's please keep the tone of our discussions civil !!...

as we want to be a forum where things are friendly. Thanks

8. Djstudter702

Djstudter702 Dj Studter

Supporting our local Starbucks and 2nd Amendment today... :cool:

Attached Files:

9. CJKOLCUN

CJKOLCUN New Member

That's a great pic.

10. KILO85

KILO85 New Member

Did you open carry? I mostly try to avoid OC though due to obvious benefits of CC. But I'd like to know how did it turn out? We're you guys hassled by local LEO?

11. TH3180

TH3180 New Member

I went yesterday and paid with $2 bills.

12. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

As did I. They looked confused at the $2 bills lol.

13. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

What is the significance of paying with $2 bills?