Glock Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts
Excellent work, youngin'!:)

I stopped in and got my card - and the iPhone app. I rather like the mocha, too, so I'll be going more often.

Now I want one of those patches!

I stopped in and got my card - and the iPhone app. I rather like the mocha, too, so I'll be going more often.

Now I want one of those patches!

yeah where are those patches????

I want one as well.:D

[FONT=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial]Dear David,

[/FONT]

Thank you for contacting Starbucks.

Thank you for your feedback regarding Starbucks' policy on open carry laws.

At Starbucks, we deeply respect the views of our customers and recognize that there is significant and genuine passion surrounding the issue of open carry weapons laws. We comply with local laws and statutes in the communities we serve. Our long-standing approach to this issue remains unchanged and we abide by the laws that permit open carry in 43 U.S. states. Where these laws don't exist, openly carrying weapons in our stores is prohibited.

As the public debate around this issue continues, we encourage customers and advocacy groups from both sides to share their input with their public officials. We are extremely sensitive to the issue of gun violence in our society and believe that supporting local laws is the right way for us to ensure a safe environment for both partners and customers.

If you have any further questions or concerns that I was unable to address, please feel free to let me know.
Warm Regards,
Kelsey F
Customer Relations
Starbucks Coffee Company
800 STARBUC (782-7282)
Monday through Friday, 5AM to 8PM (PST)

ha

i personally think open carriers have alot to learn...thinking that if you dont excersize your 2nd amendment will have it taken away is one thing, but also if you "exercise" it and flash your gun in everyones face all the time and piss off the cops alot then it will also be taken away for that reason too....get yourself a concealed carry permit...and if cali wont let you have one then get out of that hippie state and move somewhere that will lol....proud to be a texan......im also a U.S. Marine who served in Iraq and was also in special ops CQB...i can stand on my head and shoot a weapon upside down while eating a cookie but i dont feel the need to open carry....if you do that i just think the bad guy will make sure to take you out first....because hell have it concealed because he wont be abiding by the law..... so you wont know what hit you until your dead...hell walk up behind you in aisle 8 at wal mart and pop you.....then the shooting spree begins....so thats why you need a concealed carry permit...nuff said

I hadn't heard of this, I'll definately be paying them a visit on the 14th

I would love to do that but many say it makes me a target to possibly get shot
Many also say that no law abiding citizen should have machine guns, or silencers, or 'hicap' magazines. ;)

People don't randomly attack cops because they have an exposed firearm, on the rare occasions that people do randomly attack a cop its because they hate cops, not because they have an exposed firearm on their hip.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.