Glock Firearms banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
I conceal the 17, but I'm undecided for the 27 or the 26... To get next. Stick to the same caliber or go with a bigger bang? Both have benefits. Both are equally good. Decisions decisions.
I can say we all love A Glock no matter which kind!

·
Registered
931 Posts
gunfreak101 said:
All day with the 26, nothing wrong with the 27 but for concealment there ain't nothing like the 9mm
The 26 is the exact same size as the 27 the only difference is the bore in the barrel from 9mm to .40

The 27 conceals just like the 26.

The 27 is a lot more snappier then the 26 but a few hundred rounds you'll learn how to control it quick.

I like both of them. I own a 27G4 & a 40-9 conversion barrel I use between my 23 & 27.

The baby GLOCKS are a breeze to conceal.

·
Registered
448 Posts
RockoutwithmyGlockout said:
I conceal the 17, but I'm undecided for the 27 or the 26... To get next. Stick to the same caliber or go with a bigger bang? Both have benefits. Both are equally good. Decisions decisions.
I can say we all love A Glock no matter which kind!
Personally, since you run the 17 now, I'd go with the 26. Mags will interchange and so will ammo!! Just a suggestion!!!

·
8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)
3,451 Posts
Lately, I find myself reaching for the Gen3 30SF (.45) over the Gen4 19 (9mm) when I head out. The 30 is little thicker (1/16") and a tad heavier loaded (less than 4 oz) than the 19, otherwise the same size. The 30 is also about 1/4" shorter than the 19 from the top of the slide to bottom of the mag. The slide is the same length.

If I had to choose ONE Glock though, with all things considered, I think I would have to go with the 19.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
I alternate between G17G4 and G19C.

·
Registered
511 Posts
G26 = EDC and I love it.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I conceal my 23 very easily even in shorts and a T-shirt. I love the .40 round but I've had the .45 itch for a while. When the money comes it may be my next purchase. Either a 21/21SF or a 30/30SF. I dont know about the concealability of the 21 and I've got big hands so I don't know how the 30 would feel. I know the 27 is too small for me.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts