Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer my G 27 gen 3 with my 9mm barrel in it but with heavier clothing my gen 4 19 will do just fine

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I prefer my G-22, but I carry a G-27. Lighter and easier to conceal.

·
Super Moderator
75,323 Posts
I love my G36. I carry it most of the time but in the colder months I switch out between my Gen4 19 or Gen4 23.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I first bought a Ruger SR9 and it was too large for me to conceal, so after some convincing from a LEO friend of mine, I sold the SR9 and bought a G26G4 and I LOVE IT!!!!! It's my EDC weapon.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I prefer the subcompacts, or Gen2 compacts. The Gen3 & 4 compacts don't fit me well; the fingergrooves are too close together. The fullsize and subcompacts have the same spacing. I understand why Glock did that, on the compacts, but I don't like it.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I started out carrying my first Glock(G19)in an OWB Galco Matrix 7X. Eventually, I wore it to work in a Galco Ankle Glove. When I got my G26, I started wearing it in a new Ankle Glove. I found that the smaller, lighter G26 was much more comfortable on my ankle. Now I wear my G19 with a N82 Professional when I'm out and about and in the 7X while at home.

·
Registered
177 Posts
G26 for me but have been enamored with S&W Shield in the 9mm flavor. IMHO, much more concealable with the thinner slide and grip over the Glock. Not fancying the even smaller Nano, LC9 flavors as much and triggers aren't to my liking.

Wishing hard Glock would produce the ever so popular niche in the CC arena. Please!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.