Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
I have the SS DUAL spring from the Glockstore in my G19/4th Gen. No issues, no difference in operation I can discern. Likely I wasted money, but that setup DID make a difference in my Ruger LC9, so I tried it in my Glock. Maybe a physicist could explain why a difference in one but not the other... But from two different manufactures as well and two different types of assemblies.

· Registered
304 Posts
Saxet said:
Where did you get the SS Dual spring for the LC9? What difference did it make in the performance of your gun? I added texture and palm swells to mine and it makes control a lot better. Thanks
http://gallowayprecision.com/ruger-performance/lc9-performance-parts/ --- very good people. 'Mom & pop' operation with a good reputation. I've come to really respect them through personal correspondence and they are very good about answering questions.

· Registered
304 Posts
Saxet said:
Where did you get the SS Dual spring for the LC9? What difference did it make in the performance of your gun? I added texture and palm swells to mine and it makes control a lot better. Thanks
The springs were 4lbs. Higher tension than the originals. It changed recoil - especially for hotter ammo, and made shooting more. Manageable. I got rid of all handguns but my Glock last month... I decided it's the only one I truly liked and want to become very proficient with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.