I would like to see pics and related details on the type of spotting scopes everyone uses at the gun range...
This is my Winchester 15-45x60mm
(WT-6) spotting scope that I bought quite a few years ago for $99 out the door at a gun show in Pennsylvania...
- Aluminum body with green rubber armor cover
- Soft-side carrying bag (black with gray trim)
- Tabletop tripod
- 2 way pan head with quick shoe
- Maximum height 15.25 inches
- Hard-side carrying case featuring:
- Heavy-duty black body panels
- No-mar rubber feet
- Removable & adjustable shoulder strap
- Lockable latches