"Specific" G26 Holster

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by Richard Davis, May 21, 2020 at 7:03 PM.

1. Richard Davis

Richard Davis Well-Known Member

Folks, I did not think that the words "can't find a Glock holster" would ever come out of my mouth (at least while sober). Yet, I'm having a heck of a time finding somewhat of a specific holster for my wife's G26 (gen 3).
    We're looking for a kydex - or at least a very small holster - that will accept a TLR6 and will clear a RMR. My wife doesn't wear belts that often, so I plan to install an Ult Clip on the holster so it will work with pretty much any pants or slacks or whatever the women call them these days.
    She dosen't want something that requires two belt loops etc (like my White Hat Maxtuck). We have a Werkz kydex holster that kinda fits, but it's made for a G19 and there's about 3/4" of air between the bottom of the holster and the slide muzzle. It seems to "latch" on the TLR6 and it rides a little high. We'd like to find one that fits better. Any ideas? Thanks folks.

2. coma1924

coma1924 New Member

I have a Vedder LightTuck IWB for my G26 with a TLR6 that I like a lot. I believe that holster also comes with an RMR cut I believe the Vedder Lightdraw OWB also can accommodate the TLR6 and an RMR. Hope this helps.

Hollow-Point and Richard Davis like this.

3. Richard Davis

Thanks Coma 1924. I checked with Vedder a while ago but I think their iwb holster didn't have clearance for the RMR. I'll check their website just in case something changed (or I might be mistaken).

4. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

https://remoraholsterstore.com/

My wife uses these. Not Kydex though.

Richard Davis likes this.
  5. coma1924

coma1924 New Member

There is a drop down menu for that holster that you check either yes or no for RMR.

6. Richard Davis

7. Richard Davis

I'm on their site, but when I select the gun manufacturer it just states "Glock" - dosen't seem to have an option for model selection (G26)?

8. Richard Davis

No sooner than I sent the last post, I found it! Should have drank the coffee BEFORE "the search". DOH!

coma1924 likes this.
  9. Hollow-Point

Hollow-Point Active Member Supporter

Mass
    Me too

coma1924 likes this.
  10. Lucian_253

We have to find one that does all that & has utiliclip, or like system.

11. Richard Davis

You can buy an Ulticlip from their website for about $10 a d add it on to just about any holster. Just unscrew the original clip and screw in the Ulticlip. I've done it on two of my wife's holsters.

Danzig and Lucian_253 like this.
  12. Lucian_253

Maybe checkout Foxx holsters. I think you can add the utiliclip to some models.