South Paw's Dream Gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by RRoss, May 20, 2012.

Tags:
  1. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Found my new dream gun!! Now....if I can just convince Glock to do the same. Wouldn't take much, just need to mirror the cad drawings in the CNC machine and have a new mold casting made for the lowers. Anyway, this was love at first sight, and made right here in PA.
    Check them out:
    http://cabotgun.com/better-than-custom-1911-pistols/south-paw/
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

Didn't a company called Randall once make one?

3. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

4. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

I thought I was in love until I saw the price. Jesus.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Just saw this firearm in Shooting Times gun magazine...price is steep !

6. RRoss

Yeah, I had the same reaction...hence the "dream" part. I'd just like to have one so I can put it in my friends hands that shoot right handed, to show them what the world makes us lefties have to adjust/adapt to.

7. Price *is* steep. But I gotta say, the fit and finish are really, really nice. Not sure if it's $5,200 good, but to each their own.

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

52 what?? Did you hit that zero button too many times? Really? Shew! Geez! Whoa! Dang!

9. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Screw that!! No 1911 is worth that much.

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Better be tweaked and gold plated by Argyle Armoring!! Then I might think about it!

11. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Darn right!!!! Diamonds for sight dots and a happy ending for you when the slide locks back after the last round is fired.

12. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

What he said^^^^^^^^^. I might learn to be lefty for that!

13. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Give me $5,200 and I'll build you left handed 1911 that will rock your world harder than Scarlett Johansson on a pogo stick.

14. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Hmmmm, Checking account-Check, Savings account- Check- Stay married to the 3rd. wife ???? Probably not!! Sorry man, It is cheaper to keep 'em.

15. RRoss

ROTFLMAO!! Can you make that happen?! ;)

16. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

See that means your friends need more training. I practice both left and right hand AND eye shooting.

17. Haha!! But... no. I'd rather just offer Scarlett Johansson $5,2:eek: for her pogo stick... :D

18. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Cheaper to keep-her
    Haha

19. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Sometimes the truth hurts.