Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found my new dream gun!! Now....if I can just convince Glock to do the same. Wouldn't take much, just need to mirror the cad drawings in the CNC machine and have a new mold casting made for the lowers. Anyway, this was love at first sight, and made right here in PA.
Check them out:
http://cabotgun.com/better-than-custom-1911-pistols/south-paw/

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I had the same reaction...hence the "dream" part. I'd just like to have one so I can put it in my friends hands that shoot right handed, to show them what the world makes us lefties have to adjust/adapt to.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Price *is* steep. But I gotta say, the fit and finish are really, really nice. Not sure if it's $5,200 good, but to each their own.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Price *is* steep. But I gotta say, the fit and finish are really, really nice. Not sure if it's $5,200 good, but to each their own.
52 what?? Did you hit that zero button too many times? Really? Shew! Geez! Whoa! Dang!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Screw that!! No 1911 is worth that much.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Darn right!!!! Diamonds for sight dots and a happy ending for you when the slide locks back after the last round is fired.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Darn right!!!! Diamonds for sight dots and a happy ending for you when the slide locks back after the last round is fired.
What he said^^^^^^^^^. I might learn to be lefty for that!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Give me $5,200 and I'll build you left handed 1911 that will rock your world harder than Scarlett Johansson on a pogo stick.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Give me $5,200 and I'll build you left handed 1911 that will rock your world harder than Scarlett Johansson on a pogo stick.
Hmmmm, Checking account-Check, Savings account- Check- Stay married to the 3rd. wife ???? Probably not!! Sorry man, It is cheaper to keep 'em.

·
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Argyle_Armoring said:
ROTFLMAO!! Can you make that happen?! ;)

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
RRoss said:
Yeah, I had the same reaction...hence the "dream" part. I'd just like to have one so I can put it in my friends hands that shoot right handed, to show them what the world makes us lefties have to adjust/adapt to.
See that means your friends need more training. I practice both left and right hand AND eye shooting.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
dutchs said:
Hmmmm, Checking account-Check, Savings account- Check- Stay married to the 3rd. wife ???? Probably not!! Sorry man, It is cheaper to keep 'em.
Cheaper to keep-her
Haha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts