Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Gun or bank, I used to blow money on rims, tvs, speakers and I regret it now

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fathead00 said:
Are your wheels ok right now, there not jacked up ste they? If not then the rifle all the way!!
They are dinged up from drifting and Michigan roads

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Long distance Zombie shooting beats throwing your rims at them when the Zombie Apocalypse happens.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
series11 said:
Long distance Zombie shooting beats throwing your rims at them when the Zombie Apocalypse happens.
True but I can drive away from zombies in style with wheels

·
Registered
441 Posts
You can shoot the guy stealing your old rims with your new rifle! :)

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
DevilDawg235 said:
You can shoot the guy stealing your old rims with your new rifle! :)
Lmao great one

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update

I ended up going with the wheels for now. Ordered them yesterday I will post pics once they are on.

Also found out that some Remington 700 have an issue with safety once you take it off I guess some rifles fire with out a trigger pull. I'm going to have to do some more research on it.

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
14,133 Posts
There was a whole expose' on the Remington 700 safety issue... a woman accidently killed her own child

when clearing a gun used for hunting...the video also had military and LEO's video taping their departments rifles

firing once the safety was engaged...and clearly showing no finger near the trigger. They actually tracked down the

original engineer ( Mike Walker ) who is in his 90's and retired...and he said it was a problem back when it left the drawing board. (1940's)

Internal memos were found and discussed, showing the engineer warned Remington...who could have recalled and fixed the

problem at the time for a nickel apiece...( times a million )...yet they never did the recall. They instead put out a new rifle system

and sell it side by side with the old system...

Having said that...I own a Remington 700 BDL and have never had an issue...

but each and everytime I unload or clear it...it is pointed towards the ground...and no one else is near.

CNBC : Remington Under Fire http://www.cnbc.com/id/39554936/

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ yeah I stumbled upon that documentary on Netflix. That's what threw me off. I mean ppl getting shot isn't just the rifles problem. Safety issue or not it should still be pointing at the ground or away from another person( safe direction)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts