Glock Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a W. German P226. It has all new springs including new recoil spring, firing pin spring, mainspring, firing pin. I bought it as a DAO and converted it to DA/SA. Everything else is stock. Absolutely no aftermarket parts.
All numbers matching on barrel, slide, and frame.
I also had the slide refinished. It looks like a new gun.
Price is $650 Shipped. Please ensure that your FFL will accept a firearm from an individual.
Located in Southeastern Illinois.
Please P.M. with any questions or offers.
Thanks for looking.
New pics to follow.

Font Auto part Automotive tire Composite material Automotive wheel system

·
Premium Member
13,754 Posts
Just so you know I feel so bad your having to sell guns to cover a family emergency. I’ve shared a link to this sale with every sig fanboy I know.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just so you know I feel so bad your having to sell guns to cover a family emergency. I’ve shared a link to this sale with every sig fanboy I know.
Your help is greatly appreciated and I am indebted to you.
Thank you so much.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
I parted with three guns to get out of a bad situation and will never be able to replace them but got free of the situation.
One was a 1876 colt open top pocket in 22 short,a 1878 S&W model 1 1/2 almost mint in 32 S&W and the one that really hurt a 1 st. model 1876 Baby Russian in 38 S&W,I miss them but they got me out of a tuff spot. I feel for you brother.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ll replace the grips, trigger, night sights, and remove the SRT kit, returning it to a stock 226 and lower the price if that’ll help.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have shot the exact same gun about the same year with the proof marks. The balance is like perfect one of the best shooters is the old sig 226. They made them very well back then around 1990. No play in the slide or barrel everything is tight but not too tight very accurate On the example that was in my hands. Unfortunately it fell off the boat the boat capsized. It shoots better than Glock’s And I like glocks

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just keep it on there somebody will come along eventually it’s in good shape.The Sig boys Love the old ones but think they can get them for 20 year old prices I got mine 20 years ago Wish you the best good luck

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I removed the the aftermarket parts on it and am presently awaiting a DA/SA left grip for it.
I can get some pictures of its present state if you’re interested.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.