Glock Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
So your Gona sell it. Good luck. I wish I had the cash to make an offer.

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,983 Posts
kodiak said:
If I were you, I'd take that 1k or list in on Gunbroker and role the dice.
+1 on that, if it was a solid offer and not a "if I had the money I would pay 1k".... Then take bird in hand, and as you said you could get two more, go get before they fly off shelf... As Glocks don't stay shelved for too long!!!

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
It is made in the USA, it is coveted by glock collectors in the USA because they are not for sale in the USA. Glocks made in the USA are strictly for export only. They are not available for sale in the USA. They are one of the most coveted, on the same level of a glock .380 and a G18. I offered $1500 if I had the money, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if I could afford it.

·
10,292 Posts
oregon23 said:
Some one tell me why this is a 1000$ gun. Instead of a 400$. Gun ??
From what I understand is that you can't get a "Made In USA" Glock in the USA. They are all exported out of the country. To find one in the USA is very hard to get.

Edit: you beat me to it. Lol

·
10,292 Posts
But still, it is only worth what someone will pay for it. :)

·
10,292 Posts
So true.. So true.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
There's nothing to say that next year the US made Glocks won't be sold in the US. I suspect that, ultimately, they will be, likely after Glock finishes the construction going on in Smyrna and has the additional production capacity. Personally, I think people who would pay $1k or more for a Glock this year and are going to be kicking themselves when the US Glocks hit the US market and their "investment" in their "collector" gun is suddenly worth less than 1/2, potentially less than 1/3 or 1/4, depending on what someone pays for it, in a year or two. YMMV

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.