Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a LNIB USA made Blue Label Gen4 G19for sale. 500 FMJ rounds down the pipe. Immaculately maintained. Cleaned after every range visit. Shows very little, if any wear. It has Ameriglo Pro I-Dot sights installed. Red outlined trijicon front sight is part of this setup. I also have 3 additional 15 round mags for it to make the total # of mags included 6. The gun also has the Ghost trigger connecter and springs bringing the trigger pull down to a tad over 4lbs. Comes with all box goodies including 4 backstraps, lock and original sights and connector. The gun has been 100% flawless in function. I just need something bigger.

I am asking $600 shipped to your FFL for the lot of 6 mags, gun and sights. Also have an X-Concealment M-Series holster with full sweat guard for sale for a G19. RH draw and black in color, up to 1.75" belt loops. Asking $45 shipped on this. Will sell for $40 if with the gun. Payment by PayPal GIFT or USPS money order

I can be reached at [email protected] for fastest response or you can PM me here.

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in the Greater Milwaukee, WI area and I would take cash, certified check, USPS Money Order or discreet PayPal gift to avoid fees.

·
Registered
40 Posts
How does this work if under 21? Is it considered a private sale even though it goes to the local ffl dealer or would I have to be 21 to purchase. I live in Indiana. If anyone has any further knowledge that would be awesome

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
How does this work if under 21? Is it considered a private sale even though it goes to the local ffl dealer or would I have to be 21 to purchase. I live in Indiana. If anyone has any further knowledge that would be awesome
You must be 21 to purchase a handgun.

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Only way I know of to "own" a pistol under 21 yo is if your parents buy it for you. At 18 I believe they can sign it over to you through an FFL.
....don't quote me on that though. Not 100%.

·
Registered
40 Posts
RRoss said:
Only way I know of to "own" a pistol under 21 yo is if your parents buy it for you. At 18 I believe they can sign it over to you through an FFL. ....don't quote me on that though. Not 100%.
that's what it is. It has to be in your parents name until you're 21

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
Nice ad and great deal. I imagine this won't last long at this price. Good luck.

·
USMC
5,434 Posts
I have a LNIB USA made Blue Label Gen4 G19for sale. 500 FMJ rounds down the pipe. Immaculately maintained. Cleaned after every range visit. Shows very little, if any wear. It has Ameriglo Pro I-Dot sights installed. Red outlined trijicon front sight is part of this setup. I also have 3 additional 15 round mags for it to make the total # of mags included 6. The gun also has the Ghost trigger connecter and springs bringing the trigger pull down to a tad over 4lbs. Comes with all box goodies including 4 backstraps, lock and original sights and connector. The gun has been 100% flawless in function. I just need something bigger.

I am asking $600 shipped to your FFL for the lot of 6 mags, gun and sights. Also have an X-Concealment M-Series holster with full sweat guard for sale for a G19. RH draw and black in color, up to 1.75" belt loops. Asking $45 shipped on this. Will sell for $40 if with the gun. Payment by PayPal GIFT or USPS money order

http://s209.photobucket.com/user/cpatt44/media/IMAG0164_zps6d46fd53.jpg.html

http://s209.photobucket.com/user/cpatt44/media/IMAG0165_zpscf422ad5.jpg.html

I can be reached at [email protected] for fastest response or you can PM me here.
Great deal should go quick.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
glock26fanatik said:
that's what it is. It has to be in your parents name until you're 21
Not completely true. Federal law say. 21 to buy a handgun from a dealer, it says nothing about private sales, unless it has changed in the last 2 years. DEPENDING ON YOUR STATES laws, you may be able to. When I lived in MI before I was 21, I went into the police station to get my forms for a private sale, background check, and all that to transfer it to my name

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Anyways, where in Milwaukee are you located? Is there anything you would consider trading for? What would you be asking for a private sale?

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would only trade for a Gen4 17 in similar condition. As far as where in the Milwaukee area, I am in the southern part of Milwaukee County Southeast Suburbs. FTF sale would be the same price as I was gonna ship on my dime.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I would only trade for a Gen4 17 in similar condition. As far as where in the Milwaukee area, I am in the southern part of Milwaukee County Southeast Suburbs. FTF sale would be the same price as I was gonna ship on my dime.

Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Is a ffl required for a trade?

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The gun is still available. Someone doesn't need or want a good gun at a fair price?

·
Instructor
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
would you take 400 for it with 1mag you can sell the rest separately and you'd make you're money back
I would actually give you 2 mags for the price I just sent you in a pm.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.