Glock Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**SOLD** Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf AR15

5K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  SHOOTER13 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have a really nice .50 Beowulf from Alexander Arms. It is a complete matched upper and lower. If you are an AR fan but like bigger calibers, this is the gun for you. Designed to take out engine blocks, this .50 caliber packs a mean punch. The Beowulf has been used to hunt the largest game animals found in North America, elk, buffalo, and bear with superb results. Or shoot whatever you need to destroy. the Beowulf doesn't care!

I have built it in to a pretty wicked machine but now that I am done, I need to fund another project (school) and unfortunately I am going to have to pass this one along. This rifle MIGHT have 60 rounds down the pipe.

Here is the package I am selling:

• Alexander Arms upper/lower chambered in .50 Beowulf
    YHM Rifle length diamond series quad rail
    YHM Handguard cap (nice finished look to the rail)
    Magpul MBUS front flip up sight (OD green)
    Magpul MBUS rear flip up sight (OD green)
    Magpul rail ladders
    Magpul UBR adjustable stock (OD green)
    Magpul PMAGS x 2 (OD green) (No mods needed to make these work with this gun. Holds 10 rounds instead of 30 because of the massive size of the rounds.)
    Magpul MOE+ grip (OD green)
    Magpul oversize trigger guard (OD green)
    BCM Gunfighter charging handle
    JT tuned and polished extra power buffer spring
    Enidine "AR-Restor" Hydraulic Recoil Buffer
    Barrel has been threaded
    Satern Machining custom "Talon" muzzle break/personal space device
    .50 Beowulf 325gr Hollow Points x 40 +/- one or two
    Factory metal magazine x 1
    Thermold AR magazines x 2
    Oversize dust cover built for the .50 Beowulf (does not come from factory with a cover)
    Spent .50 Beowulf brass casings x 38
I built it with quality in mind, and I didn't cut any corners on this rifle. Here is a link to more info about the round from Alexander Arms' website : http://www.alexanderarms.com/index.php/products/50-beowulf.html

Asking $2200 OBO. If you have questions please ask! I also have a few more pictures available if you would like to see them. Contact me at vanniek71@gmail.com

(Will entertain some trades - Deuce and a half truck - will trade straight up, XDM 9mm 5.25" + cash, M&P Pro series 9mm + cash)

Prefer instate sale, but will ship to an FFL. If the price is right I will cover shipping!)
Optic shown has sold and is no longer included. Price adjusted!

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.