Glock Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have some 9mm ammo I would be interested in selling, most of what I have are JHPs.

- 2 boxes of Hornady Critical Duty, 25 rds (135 grain): $40/box + shipping
- 2 boxes of Hornady Self Defense, 25 rds (115 grain): $30/box + shipping
- 1 box of Federal HST JHP (115 grain), 20 rds: $42 + shipping
- 1 box of Blazer Brass FMJ, 50 rds (115 grain): $32 + shipping

I would consider selling all ammo for reduced price at $150, shipping included. I would really like to sell it all at once. Shipping is free to buyer, it costs $20+ so I'm losing Ome money, but need to seek for next Glock purchase. TIME TO GET IT MOVING! EDIT: for everything minus the FMJ.

If you are interested, please let me know! Prices are pretty firm, this is close to what I paid for the boxes, I am not making money off of these. Thanks!

You can contact me at: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My LGS is sticking it to us here in Lynchburg, Va. 2 box limit too... I'll be flexible with that one. That one ill compromise on.

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I would give you $125 shipped... But I'm sure you'll probably be losing money. Is ammo hard to find where you live? Or is all the ammo available higher priced? What area are you in? I might be able to help you get cheap ammo

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
Glockinator19 said:
Sorry lol, I can't really check that on the app
Tap his Avatar, it should show up.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would do in the middle at $155 shipped, or since you have cheap ammo connections, wanna work out a trade of some sort for target ammo?

I would give you $125 shipped... But I'm sure you'll probably be losing money. Is ammo hard to find where you live? Or is all the ammo available higher priced? What area are you in? I might be able to help you get cheap ammo

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
Tap his Avatar, it should show up.
Not on the android app version :-( takes me to a profile preview in a way, only shows post count, join date, his profile name, threads started by user, posts by user and send private message...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There are only 2 guns/ammo shops other than the local pawn shop that sells. I am sure there are others not too much farther out, but the have a 'steady' stock and they have a two box limit on everyone. I had picked up some of these boxes over the months to keep SD ammo stock of my own since FMJ were impossible to find. The boxes of 50 FMJ 115 gr went from $12.99/box to $29.00/box over the past 6 months. And the JHPs are easily $35+

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
I would do in the middle at $155 shipped, or since you have cheap ammo connections, wanna work out a trade of some sort for target ammo?
What kind of range ammo you looking for exactly? I got a stockpile if that's what you're looking for

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
There are only 2 guns/ammo shops other than the local pawn shop that sells. I am sure there are others not too much farther out, but the have a 'steady' stock and they have a two box limit on everyone. I had picked up some of these boxes over the months to keep SD ammo stock of my own since FMJ were impossible to find. The boxes of 50 FMJ 115 gr went from $12.99/box to $29.00/box over the past 6 months. And the JHPs are easily $35+
Unfortunately it sounds like you have opportunists all around and no truly good gun shop owners... You have any Walmart's around?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I would do the $135 shipped for all of the JHPs (minus the Blazer FMJ) with a trade of 5 boxes of 115/124 gr range ammo. I need a little money, and some range ammo would be nice. I dont have ANY and the JHPs are too costly to just plink with. Glockinator19, how do you feel about that trade/offer?

What kind of range ammo you looking for exactly? I got a stockpile if that's what you're looking for

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We have a few Walmarts but none of them ever have 9mm, .40, .45 stock. Its awful. Its like they haven't placed an order for ammo in 6 months. I check weekly with them.

Unfortunately it sounds like you have opportunists all around and no truly good gun shop owners... You have any Walmart's around?

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
We have a few Walmarts but none of them ever have 9mm, .40, .45 stock. Its awful. Its like they haven't placed an order for ammo in 6 months. I check weekly with them.
Do you go in the morning at 6:30? Or in the evening at 6:30? You might try asking the manager what time they bring it out.. I guarantee you they have gotten some ammo, it's just scooped up in minutes.. Idk that seems like a bad deal for me, I don't think i can do that I'm sorry, that would be $135 plus $65 worth of my ammo, when I honestly could buy all the ammo you have for under $135...not trying to be mean, of course.. I understand you don't want to lose money. Ammo is just easy to find in my area now and it's normal prices still

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, that's cool. With that type of deal, where we trade/buy, what is an offer you would be willing to do? Again, I'm flexible.

Do you go in the morning at 6:30? Or in the evening at 6:30? You might try asking the manager what time they bring it out.. I guarantee you they have gotten some ammo, it's just scooped up in minutes.. Idk that seems like a bad deal for me, I don't think i can do that I'm sorry, that would be $135 plus $65 worth of my ammo, when I honestly could buy all the ammo you have for under $135...not trying to be mean, of course.. I understand you don't want to lose money. Ammo is just easy to find in my area now and it's normal prices still

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.