Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides loading, unloading, and malfunction exercises, what other way do u use your snap caps?

·
152 Posts
What are snap caps ?

·
152 Posts
Ooooooooooh shiny.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
I take them with me to the LGS or gun shows if I'm looking to buy a firearm. This way, clerks who might otherwise be resistant to allowing prospective buyers dry fire their weapons have no excuse to let me feel the trigger out before buying. They always are appreciative.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like to let some one else load my magazine with my snap caps, putting them in an order I do not know about with live ammo. This allows me to see just how well I am shooting or if I am pulling or flincing.

·
Registered
931 Posts
jebarlow said:
I like to let some one else load my magazine with my snap caps, putting them in an order I do not know about with live ammo. This allows me to see just how well I am shooting or if I am pulling or flincing.
Good idea ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jebarlow said:
That is a great idea! You can also treat it like a type 1 or 2 malfunction.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CountryMick said:
I take them with me to the LGS or gun shows if I'm looking to buy a firearm. This way, clerks who might otherwise be resistant to allowing prospective buyers dry fire their weapons have no excuse to let me feel the trigger out before buying. They always are appreciative.
That's good too! Never thought of that!

·
Banned
767 Posts
Stupid question, snap caps eject too right?

·
Banned
767 Posts
perfect thanks

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
jebarlow said:
I'll be trying that next time I go to the range, if they let me... Great way to train, not only for flinching or trigger jerk but for malfunctions as well.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts