Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Main thing with the sigma the trigger pull is around 12 pounds where the glock is 5.5 I had a sigma for awhile it's not a horrible gun for the price but I traded it for the M&P vast improvemnt then traded it for a glock

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
I have and hate the Smith & Wesson SW40VE. Handles nicely grip feel wise, but it had a nightmare trigger pull from hell.

I have worked on the trigger, replaced springs, and it still has a horrendous trigger creep although now it breaks crisply.

Nothing compared to the smoothness of a Glock (or a Sig, or a Beretta, or a, well, you get the point!) :)

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I had a sigma, sold it, hated it. Terrible trigger pull (long,gritty, and hard), and mine was a jamming SOB. For a short time I worked for a PD that had them, they were just like the one I had, luckily they traded them in for Gen 2 Glocks quickly.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I know what you all mean by the trigger pull. I own the sigma and really want to buy a glock. I went to cabelas today and they had a g17 and 19 (the 2 that I have been eyeballing the most) and my stupid compulsive buyer side almost got another sigma just to buy another pistol. Thank God I didn't.

·
Banned
292 Posts
I had two Sigma's but the triggers were not usable to me.

·
Chris
2,812 Posts
Any one have any ejector springs for a 40 trying to fix a friends and no one has it in stock ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts