Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal, I have a century Arms Polish AK-74 tantal that I bought a couple years back. I have only put less than 50rds through it. I like it, but I guess I am more of an AR guy. Every month or so I go shooting at my cousins place with a bunch of friends and stuff and want something cheap and fun to shoot. I'm thinking this gun and the SSAK-47 stock and the cheap surplus ammo would be a blast to shoot. Anybody have one and would reccomend it?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was bump firing a friend's AR over the weekend and It kept light striking the primer and jamming up the bump run. Wonder if this stock would cut down on that? Looks like a good product from the videos.

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks on the AK, I would take a pic but it's in the back of the safe, so here's a stock pic

Here's the stock I plan on picking up

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xFVUQru2THo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.